Tax problem

mickey_P

Rookie
First off, long time no see GR. How is everything?

On topic though, I had my taxes prepared at a place called All American Tax Service. I sent the forms out w/o fully looking them over(dumb move) and upon further inspection of the forms, I noticed they got my SS# wrong. What can be done about this? I just called them but got no where. Opinions? Anyone know what I can do to clear this up?

it seems they'll contact you
vnedqx.jpg

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/q9m ... rong-on-my

I bet you can call them after they've found the problem and get some answers easier. you're not in their system yet.
you should ask them if you'll need to file for an extension, just to be on the safe side. i doubt they'll say you'll need to, but better safe than sorry.
www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4868.pdf

You aren't going to get hosed for something like they. They will notice it and not accept your file and then you will have to refile.

If you are using a taxprep service like that chances are you don't make a ton of money so next time try to file your own taxes or use a service like Turbotax for a nominal fee.

Wife and I didn't do our taxes for 4 years (8 years total), cost us over $800 for H&R Block to figure it all out. One year they said I filed my taxes wrong and said I owed $2500, so I said screw it. 4 years later and they haven't said a thing to my wife but have come after me, lol. Jokes on them, now I get big monies back!

Revenue Canada, I wove you!

I thought you didn't have to do your income tax in the USA as it really isn't illegal to do so. Or am I completely wrong and an igloo making mothertrucker?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle