Speed Dating

Here's a tip: Dress well. Birthdays are a good excuse to put on a classy outfit.

But don't wear anything black or red. You aren't at a funeral, and red is too bright. Stick with dark blues, grays, and any shad of brown.

Even if you don't dress well, wear a hat that goes well with what you're wearing. But no fedoras, unless you want to be seen as a hipster faggert. I would recommend a bowler hat instead, as it's the classier, less faggy alternative. Plus, you can use it to win over the hearts of British people.

So what are you gonna do, tell each and every girl it's your birthday? Smacks of desperation man. But, I mean, if these girls are easy, then why not? If they're just looking for sex, then fuck it.
Hell yeah it's my birthday. I'm looking for some birthday sex tonight! whatever works

again i say - you should play the law of averages here.
If you want to get laid, put it on the table.

Look man, if you dangle the meat in front of enough ladies, odds are.... one of them is not a vegetarian.

LoL - Longo giving advice about how NOT to look gay.

Haha Urban, rememebr you are a sex pest. Put anything in front of you and you will set your mind to it. And more often than not...you ARE going to have sex with it.

I would love to go out with you one night to ho hunt...seriously.

@Stal* - HAHAHAHAHa, whatever man.

Matt I don't do anything crazy. Im not aggressive at all. I just chat it up with whoever I come across - in all honesty what do you have to lose? So what, They think youre weird or ugly or stupid, and they stop talking to you, that's life man... NEXT.

Gotta have thick skin if youre going to pursue women.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle