Speed Dating

So, anyone ever done it before? I might be going to one hosted by a radio station at a local bar on my b-day (nothing else to do) and figured I should prep myself with some questions and whatnot...hell if I know what to expect from one of these.

Also, I have until tomorrow, so hurry!

Hold up your hand with your thumb down and ask her "How many fingers do you see?"

If she answers eight, she's a keeper.

Haha, speed dating is fucking weird. Still...

"How much lego can you stuff up your bum?"
"Which dinosaur would you be and why?"
"Which transformer would you be and why?"
"Why is sex so sexy and how can you make it sexier?" <--- that one's good. Because they then think about sex.
"What do you think to my invention of bulletproof pants?"
"Are eyebrows considered as facial hair?"

If you get wasted and do it you'll have the time of your life.
DON'T GO ALONE! Go with friends, at least 2. Wear something.... Identifiable.

Heres the skinny mate -
You get a #, and they have numbers - if you like someone - you submit those #'s to the desk, and if the person you like submits your # back then they give you each others contact info the next day.

Its tons of people being as honest as they can for a short period of time. Judge me if you want - I had a blast, and I took it wwwaaayyyy too seriously when I went and still had fun. You should definitely dress up like a doctor in scrubs, mask, gloves, and a stethoscope.

Questions to ask..

How often do you expect to have sex if you were in a relationship (TRUST ME IT GETS THE CONVO GOING!)
---leading into --- so, does size matter?!?!?!
Craziest place you've ever had sex.
Are you into bondage( or threeways)

Ask these questions when your wasted and if your going for fun and not looking for your future wife. Actually, you should tell the girls doing this was your friends idea for your birthday.

If a chick rrreeeallllyyy digs your sense of humor after ALL that, you might have found a keeper.

HAVE FUN!

^Absolutely! 7's and above. I told my roommate that I was shocked at how hot the females were and he made a good point which was - no mediocre chick is going to subject themselves to that environment. On that same note - there were some handsome fellas in the crowd - a lot of competition.

but i suggest you research the place your going to 1st!

You probably shouldn't mention it's your birthday.

Happy birthday btw B)

But it would make a great intro into a 2nd date (celebrating your birthday). If you can get wicked ass head (twice?), you can do this, easy.

UrbanMasque said:
^Absolutely! 7's and above. I told my roommate that I was shocked at how hot the females were and he made a good point which was - no mediocre chick is going to subject themselves to that environment. On that same note - there were some handsome fellas in the crowd - a lot of competition.

but i suggest you research the place your going to 1st!

I would need to go somewhere with a bunch of a fat girls with low self esteem

Happy b-day. Oh about the speed dating, stuff your underwear with rolls of toilet paper and stand up straight.

We should have a GR speed dating quest. I bet ALL of us would get laid.

Hi Longo x

Great stuff in here, definitely some good material to use.

What better time than on a b-day to go speed dating? The whole thing lasts two hours, so it's definitely by no means my entire night. I'll be pleasantly buzzed beforehand, and after my friends will get me right blitzed. Great ice-breaker; "I wouldn't normally do this, but it's my birthday and my friends signed me up"

What chick doesn't make a big deal outta birthdays? Certainly an edge over everyone else...not that I need it ;)

It's my birthday, I wanna go out and have fun. I'm guaranteed five minutes with ten chicks, 18-26. That's my reason to go. It'd be pretty sad if some chap actually tried speed dating for...well...speed dating. I'm just going to have fun, pure and simple. No expectations.

That and I know the owner of the bar, and I'll be on the radio. Personally think it'll be a blast even if I never see 'em again. Hell by the end of the night I'll be so drunk I wouldn't remember them anyway.

Also, I already have the trench coat...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod