So apparently I'm going to Hell....

Link is going to hell for forgetting to say that he is going to hell for a reason after coming up with a reason why the other guy is going to hell.

I'm going to hell for being redundant and thinking of "link is going to hell for being a bit too David Bowie."

Eyebrows is going to hell because he was ridiculously confusing.

I'm going to hell because I love him and have had some very sassy dreams about him.

MattAY is going to hell for attending an KKK meeting.

I'm going to hell, because I made an baby hippo cry.

Affen is going to hell because the mommy hippo then proceeded to bite him in half

I'm going to hell so I can become Spawn

Schimmel is going to hell for citing an obsolete 90s comic book character. And an even worse movie.

I'm going to hell for having multiple parties scouring comic-con to pick me up a 25th Anniversary Soundwave figure.

Trippy is going to hell because if you spell "Trippysmurf" backwards you get "frumsyppirT"

I'm going to hell because someone I'm going to have to fight a doppelganger of me pretty soon.

Ugh is going to hell because he talks about his job a little too much.
I'm going to hell because I keep listening to the ghostbusters theme.

Miak is going to hell for killing Billy Mays and making it look like an accident.

I'm going to hell so I can be the first person to break out

Delta is going to hell for using the number 47 in his name, when the number 41 is far cooler

I'm going to hell for spreading DMB propaganda on GR

Rakon is going to hell because he clearly doesn't know the cooler number.

I'm going to hell for posting that.

Delta is going to hell for being a shameless Star wars fan that is obsessed with HK47, and knows what the HK and the 47 mean. (I haven't seen HK47 in a while, where is he?)

I'm going to hell for making posts over complicated, boring to read, and late at night when people are trying to sleep. Who the hell do I think I am? Tesco?

Eyebrows is going to hell for being correct about me.

I'm going to hell for stealing illegal government water.

Koala is going to hell for bad mouthing violent tentacle hentai.

I'm going to hell because I actually dreamt of having sex with a girl from Tales of Vesperia the other day.

MattAY is going to hell for thinking that it was an girl.

I'm going to hell for all the bank robberies I've planned in my mind.

Affen is always doing me xD

In more ways than one...

he also does killer impressions of me.

(skip me)

MattAY is going to hell because he said skip me, which I completely ignored.

I'm going to hell because I have to say a reason I have to go to hell because I posted on this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod