Red Dead Redemption

^Haha. Same. Right off the bat, I played one cheap round of poker for far too long, and didn't even win in the end. It was really well done though.

UrbanMasque said:
Anyone got this for PS3 - i just picked it up

I grabbed it for PS3, sadly though my internet connection at my parents' house isn't good enough to actually play the game online so I won't be able to do it until August, but come then I'll hopefully be playing the hell out of this as long as people are still playing online. I hear it's great!

As for story, I think I'm getting close to the 2/3 mark for it, I'm in Mexico and I think I've only got a couple missions left

Just beat the main story, it's fantastic, and just when you think it's over, it isn't. The ending is something you'll never see coming, and the return to free roam afterwards definitely gves you the feeling that a sequel will be coming, and hopefully soon.

Expect my review (yes, even though I haven't written one in a while I WILL be reviewing this, it's too good not to) in the next few days

schimmel said:
Just beat the main story, it's fantastic, and just when you think it's over, it isn't. The ending is something you'll never see coming, and the return to free roam afterwards definitely gves you the feeling that a sequel will be coming, and hopefully soon.

Expect my review (yes, even though I haven't written one in a while I WILL be reviewing this, it's too good not to) in the next few days

how long didi it take you?
I've done about 10 missions so far and i feel like I've barely started on the main story.

In total it took me about 22 hours or so, granted I got sidetracked in some side quests, but they were about 2 hours of play time. The story it's self is about 20 hours, and the epilogue is fantastic

No, I dont think I have. Why whats so special about beavers. If I ever see it imma kill it and skin it. How much is the pelt worth?

Damn cougars keep killing me.

You need beaver furs for a sidequest. I found them now, but they're a bitch to locate. Either way, now that I have them I'm never hunting them again, too annoying

I just reviewed it. It took me a while to do, but I wanted to complete the game as far as I could before I posted it. Before I wrote it I finished all sidequests, got all but 3 outfits, finished the main story, unlocked every single horse, bought every gun, and completed most of the gang hide outs.

Give it a read

^ -im starting to notice some bugs. like walking into the saloon and the stool is sitting on the piano players head or and of course the obvious shooting thru walls (not wooden crates, but fortified walls). Still a very good game.

I love playing liars dice.

The only bugs I've actually found are like when I'm arm wrestling and suddenly my opponent is standing in the middle of the table.

And let's not forget the horse-faced woman you can ride, then again I think she may have just been an inside joke that Rockstar threw in...

Hopefully I can get it today. I'm trading in Heavy Rain and Fallout 3 GOTY, both are still 60 up at game stop. Any estimate on how much i'll get?

Aw don't trade in Fallout. :(
You'll probably get 40-50 bucks for both, more if you're lucky but I doubt you'll get anything close to your original price. $65-70 at very best.
I traded in Shaun White Snowboarding a month after I got it and got $25, so idk.

UrbanMasque said:
^ -im starting to notice some bugs. like walking into the saloon and the stool is sitting on the piano players head or and of course the obvious shooting thru walls (not wooden crates, but fortified walls). Still a very good game.

I've encountered more than a few bugs. Aside from teleporting inside/outside buildings, the biggest issue I've had is Thieves' Landing.

The first time I came into town, there is a brawl at the saloon and I get shot to death before I even know what's going on.

The second time I came into town, this guy on horseback starts shooting me FOR NO RAISEN. So I kill him. Lose 50 honor.

You also have to be careful when approaching stage coaches. Approach the driver, and more than likely you'll rob it instead.

Theivs' Landing I've noticed tends to just have a lot of shootouts. You just really need to be careful because you'll get caught in the middle of it and die if you don't keep running through. As for the guy shooting at you, it's super easy to get that 50 honor back. I had my honor maxed out before the 2/3 point of the game, but I still need a LOT of fame before I'm done. I think I might start killing the bounties I'm hunting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod