Read up on your Revelations

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Because I've been made admin. So if anything comes up or you need anything, feel free to PM me.

Okay, you don't have to leave. Seriously, come back. Please. It won't be that bad.

Welcome Longo. With your tenure at GR and your dedication to the community, I hope you'll do a good job.

If not... then I'm sorry everyone.

failboat.jpg

No really, congrats. You deserve it.

I see, you seen all the oldies coming back and thought "no this wont do, what's the quickest way to get rid of them all"

Icepick said:
I see, you seen all the oldies coming back and thought "no this wont do, what's the quickest way to get rid of them all"
At least I'm sure Longo will stay. Maybe if the oldies stay we can all find some cruel way of taking Longo's admin away....

Eh? :brow2: :brow2: :brow2: :brow2:

I demand your first act of work is to change my Member Title to Something Different.

I'm not sure what though, but something different.

TheDiesel said:
I demand your first act of work is to change my Member Title to Something Different.

I'm not sure what though, but something different.
HAHA, FOOL! I AM A LITERAL GENIE!

YOUR TITLE IS NOW "Something Different!"

Edit: Okay, I've been told I'm not allowed to be a literal genie. PM me what you want it to be or just throw it up in this thread and I'll change it.

danielrbischoff said:
Icepick said:
At least I'm sure Longo will stay. Maybe if the oldies stay we can all find some cruel way of taking Longo's admin away....

Eh? :brow2: :brow2: :brow2: :brow2:

tumblr_lax22lUyfx1qahd69o1_500.gif

Cooool, your name will be orange now!

Do you...feel different?

...More powerful?

...More.....DIABOLICAL?!?!

CONTROL YOURSELF MAN, YOU'LL KILL US ALL!

But as for Caesar, Kneel down, kneel down, and wonder.

Longo's ascent into power coincides with the Rise of the Planet of the Apes release--this subtle commentary was not lost on me.

Count me in as one of your loyal ape functionaries. Hail Caesar

Expecting a cookie in every cage, Longo....

Chris_Crime said:
But as for Caesar, Kneel down, kneel down, and wonder.

Longo's ascent into power coincides with the Rise of the Planet of the Apes release--this subtle commentary was not lost on me.

Count me in as one of your loyal ape functionaries. Hail Caesar

Expecting a cookie in every cage, Longo....
Are you going for the role Brutus, Chris?
Longo, since you're admin now, that means you should finally accept my friend request on Facebook.

I DID NOT APPROVE OF THIS!!!

Just kidding. Congrats. I really feel we need a second admin with how busy this site is ;).

Okay, all tongue in cheek comments aside, I'm glad it was you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle