Baby, do you wash your pants with Windex?

Haha!

Well my girl said she does 300 sit-ups a day! (exaageration maybe!) And at the point she told me this I was lounging in my gaming chair with GTA5 in front of me. Looking down at my little tummy and going, "Oh fuck".

So now I'm on an extreme diet! Eating little and drinking a fuckload of water! I will not jiggle when she takes my top off!

300 a day? Huh, I usually do at least 100 in one sitting, which only takes 4 minutes, but I've never considered doing it three times a day. I'm a busy guy, but I guess I should work harder.

Let's match it, Mattay.

So what? I do 3000 while filing my taxes.

Actually I need to get back into the grind too since I sort of let myself go. My weight fluctuates from year to year. Sometimes I'm Jonah Hill in 21 Jump Street, other times I'm Jonah Hill in Superbad.

Right now I'm somewhere in the middle so I should get on that.

MattAY said:
Haha!

Well my girl said she does 300 sit-ups a day! (exaageration maybe!) And at the point she told me this I was lounging in my gaming chair with GTA5 in front of me. Looking down at my little tummy and going, "Oh fuck".

So now I'm on an extreme diet! Eating little and drinking a fuckload of water! I will not jiggle when she takes my top off!

This is a good thing. The fear of her being in amazing she will rub off on you, and she will make you better. Also, she probably doesn't do 300 straight - 10 sets of 30 or 6 sets of 50. I need to start doing more :(.

I only do sit-ups when the trainer makes me.

^ You're not wrong! I'm going for a run tonight, I've not been jogging for about 3 years!

danielrbischoff said:
Crisps and GTA V instead! Running is terrible... though I did run this morning.

I agree.

MattAY said:
Haha!

Man... three hundred sit ups. That's impressive. But like Urban said, I doubt that's in a row, it's probably in however many sets and however many reps/sits either throughout the day or in a single exercise session per day... still, it's a VERY impressive feat regardless.

I think it's good that she's inspired you to get fit yourself, even though it sounds like you're doing it for her which... is still okay, really. :)

Eat a lot of good food, exercise almost every day, drink lots of water and sleep well every night... you'll be fine, no need for any extreme diets.

You may disagree but in all honesty, eating little and drinking a lot of water may just make you hold onto that weight you don't want to have.

De-Ting said:
300 a day? Huh, I usually do at least 100 in one sitting, which only takes 4 minutes, but I've never considered doing it three times a day. I'm a busy guy, but I guess I should work harder.

God damn. That's also pretty damn good. I rarely ever do sit ups... with the exception of judo. Outside of Judo the only exercise I do is power lifting and weight lifting at the gym and sometimes, god forbid, occasional jogging. I do some core work like using an ab wheel or leg/knee raises, or those weighted side bends... but rarely sit ups.

mallrats-movie-poster-1995-1020220580.jpg

You're not missing much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod