What Television Shows Are You Watching?

No, I'm familiar with him being blind and that's about it. I haven't read Green Arrow and I'm enjoying that show as well.

Well Better Call Saul is over for the season, (it's better than Breaking Bad imo), now I'm watching Game of Thrones, (not watching 4 leaked episodes, because then I just have to wait 4 weeks, wtf is the point), and eagerly awaiting True Detective Season 2.

Currently I'm watching:
The Flash
Arrow
Mad Men
Game of Thrones
Better Call Saul
Daredevil

Binge watching Daredevil, waiting for episode 5 of GoT, 1 episode behind on Mad Men, 5 or 6 behind on Saul :(.

Currently watching Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and The Walking Dead. I'm also trying to get into shows offered by Netflix like Master of None is an alright show. The fifth episode has by far been my favorite (so far)

Good one
eTfqr.gif

About halfway through the second season of Daredevil. Not sure I'm liking it as much as the first season, but that might be because Murdock is being a bit of an idiot this season in trying to juggle all that he's doing.

Though its Netflix only, I count it as a television show.

I gave in and watched all of The Clone Wars on Netflix. I enjoyed them and now I'm starting to watch Star Wars: Rebels.

UghRochester said:
I gave in and watched all of The Clone Wars on Netflix. I enjoyed them and now I'm starting to watch Star Wars: Rebels.

I'm at the beginning of season 2 of Clone Wars, but at the rate I'm managing to watch it, I'll be done with the series in a couple of years. Maybe Rebels will be on Netflix at that point.

Year and a half thread bump! But that’s enough time to revisit this I think. What are y’all watching?

I’ve finally got back into Game of Thrones and am working through season 6. Also just started Seinfeld for the first time due to everyone talking so highly of it.

Other shows I’m working through:
Bojack horseman
Brooklyn 99
Narcos
Jessica Jones

Finished season one of Ash vs. Evil Dead and watched the first episode of season two last month. Need to get back to that.

Meanwhile, been going back through Psych when we want something on the television, but don't feel like we are up for paying 100% attention to it. Having seen it before, sometimes multiple times for some episodes, we know more or less what is going on, whereas if it were a show we hadn't seen, we wouldn't want to miss anything.

Everyone should watch Love on Netflix. Could just be recency bias (we binged the series as the final season was coming out this winter) but I would confidently put it in my top 10 TV shows of all time. It is just... very much my type of thing.

The Tick
The new one, not the old one.
I went into it with basically no expectations, and honestly the first season of it was absolutely delightful. I just hate that they did 6 episodes and then 6 episodes, because I basically forgot everything that happened in the first half once the second half released.
Other than that, it was honestly one of the best superhero shows I've seen in a while.

I watching Higurashi no Nako Koro ni, and it's a trip. I highly recommend it to any anime fan or anyone who likes psychological thrillers. However, if you plan on ever watching it, DON'T look at anything about it on the internet. This is a series that spoilers just ruin.

My partner and I have started to watch a documentary series on Netflix, 72 Dangerous Animals: Latin America. It's really interesting. I'm fascinated by stuff that scares me, e.g. spiders.

My partner has also started watching a short anime series on Netflix, Violet Evergarden. It has a few cliche' things of anime, but it's actually quite a feels-worthy drama.

We also tried to watch the Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale, as we liked him in Community. The new show is uh... extremely hit and miss. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes (mostly) it's awful. I don't think I can watch it anymore.

Still waiting on Season 5 of Brooklyn 99 to come onto Netflix. I'm also waiting on Stranger Things 3 (due 2019, I believe) and the forth season of Rick and Morty.

No, I don't want schezuan sauce.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod