What was the last series you watched?

WickedLiquid said:
Ohhh, Emma Stone Yes, Emma Watson no. Sorry but every time I see the cast of Harry Potter I automatically associate them as being kids. So whenever I see Watson she looks under age to me and the thought of finding her attractive in that way makes me a sick sick man haha

i never watched the movies i've only really seen her recently tbh. like yea i saw parts of harry potter and clips of stuff here and there but not enough to make it sink in like that. she's 21, it's ok man xD

You have to remember too that we were all like 10 years younger when the first HP came out...

Both of those Emmas are awesome

I watch CSI, CSI New York, CSI Miami, Law & Order: SVU, NCIS, and Hawaii Five-O. See any patterns? :wink:

tinymhg said:
I watch CSI, CSI New York, CSI Miami, Law & Order: SVU, NCIS, and Hawaii Five-O. See any patterns? :wink:

lol. Nice.

I've been watching Lost with one of my housemates, as well as some TNG. New shows that I'm watching are Terra Nova (has promise), Prime Suspect (also has promise), Revenge (which I already really like), 2 Broke Girls (cause we all need a sitcom in our lives), Pan Am (already pretty good), New Girl, and MI-5 (or spooks as it is called here in America). Also might start watching Homeland, which just started, and A Gifted Man if it turns out alright.

I still need to catch up on Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, and Breaking Bad. And I'm looking forward to the Walking Dead and Hell on Wheels (mostly because it has Colm Meaney in it).

So yeah.

mad-men-teams-up-with-banana-republic.jpg

I absolutely love this show. It's smart, funny, entertaining, dramatic. Everything Longo isn't. ;)

^
I'm on season 4, it's a great show. I totally couldn't believe it when I saw the guy from LA Noire as one of the cast members.

Yeah I have yet to play L.A Noire and didn't even know he was in it until I was looking up the actors.

I just started season 4 myself after going through seasons 1, 2, 3 on Netflix. Looking forward to being caught up in time for season 5...Just don't want to deal with commercials.

Sad that the creator doesn't want to go past season 6.

It's Always Sunny's new season, Community, The Office (it's gonna get better........ right?), Parks & Rec, The League, almost finished with the final season of Party Down. Just started getting into American Dad cause well... Just cause and I recently got into 30 Rock which i've seen before but never paid much attention to. I really like it, I think it's hilarious.

Boardwalk Empire as well which is an awesome show, if you have HBO watch it! Also I think Bored to Death is about to start up again so definitely watching that.

Finally caught up to Sunny, and I'm almost done Walking Dead (right on time for the new season). I'm only 1 season into The League, and I'm enjoying that. I haven't watched the new Dexter yet, but I will soon enough.

I'm also about 3 seasons behind on South Park. Not too sure why.

I've been watching Hell on Wheels and The Walking Dead a lot lately. And I'm thoroughly enjoying both of them

As long as you aren't obnoxious about it, doesn't matter.

Most of the backlash about it is people who have adopted it as their goddamn lifestyle. Which is silly and annoying and kinda pathetic.

Well I had to see what all the "Brony" fuss was about and I have to say the show is really quite good....It's entertaining and the characters are surprisingly well fleshed out.

Finishing up arrested development. Recently completed Star Trek TNG. Currently watching: a shit ton of shows. Fuck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod