Breaking Bad

WickedLiquid

Regular
So I started watching season 1 a few months back and holy crap this show just got progressively better and better with each season. I'm on season 5 now and almost finished the series.

I haven't seen anyone on GR mention it so go watch it! It's on Netflix, BITCH!

WickedLiquid said:
So I started watching season 1 a few months back and holy crap this show just got progressively better and better with each season. I'm on season 5 now and almost finished the series.

I haven't seen anyone on GR mention it so go watch it! It's on Netflix, BITCH!

One of my all time favs. The first episode of season 5 part 2 was intense! Not sure where you're at so I don't want to spoil anything but yeah....There's another really intense episode that's probably the single greatest 45 minutes of TV in the history of everything.

I just finished season 4!

So...anyone wanna talk about seasons 1-4 without spoiling anything in the last season? I think I'll start season 5 as soon as the full season becomes available on DVD or Netflix...but that may be a while.

Hey! I know! Let's talk about this: Did Walt actually poison that kid? Put poisonous flowers in his corn flakes or something? Because the end of that last episode was pretty obvious about LOOK AT THESE POISONOUS FLOWERS but when/how did Walt actually get the chance to do so? Also, why did Gus just walk away from his car when it had the bomb in it? Did a wizard tell him not to get in?

am on season 5 episode 13 now. part of me doesn't even want to finish because ill be so sad when its over.

there were a few parts where i thought it dragged a little but for the most part its an amazing show.

just watched episode 13, god dayum.

spoilers

walts a piece of shit but i do feel bad for him too just because he isn't nearly as evil as jessie and hank think he is.

the only people he killed deserved it. except perhaps mike. but lets be real, Mike has probably killed 100's of innocent people.

and poisoning the boy, he knew it wasn't going to kill the kid. and it was necessary to get to Gus. or at least that attempt.

and I can't help but feel 99% of everything that went wrong was Jessies fault because hed never think logically or listen in the first place, and Walt had to bail him out.

so yea, i do semi feel sorry for Walt.

also. Hank is a piece of shit because he cares more about putting Walt away, and ruining his kids lives not because of who Walt is, but just for his job, and the satisfaction of finishing it.

in the end, they're all pieces of shit. hard to decide who to cheer for.

I could just never get into this show. It's well written for sure and had a great character, plus Bryan Cranston played Walter White to perfection.

I just couldn't enjoy sitting through it really.

I was that way at first, but I kept watching it.

It's one of the few shows that truly gets better the further into the show you get.

LinksOcarina said:
I could just never get into this show. It's well written for sure and had a great character, plus Bryan Cranston played Walter White to perfection.

I just couldn't enjoy sitting through it really.

That's how I am with Sons of Anarchy. I've only made it to like episode 4 of season 1 but no character is likeable, event he protagonist has nothing that makes me want to root for him. If I wanted to watch a bunch of white trash bikers maybe the show would appeal to me. But I don't, so it doesn't.

Breaking Bad was indeed an amazing show and the finale was a perfect conclusion. Watch out cause here comes the spoilers!

Right

Here

I think it's symbolic how Walt died. Nothing could stop him; Gus, Hank, the Nazi's, the cancer, they all tried to kill Walt but he beat them all, and In the end it was an act of God that took him out. How poetic.

WickedLiquid said:
Breaking Bad was indeed an amazing show and the finale was a perfect conclusion. Watch out cause here comes the spoilers!

Right

Here

I think it's symbolic how Walt died. Nothing could stop him; Gus, Hank, the Nazi's, the cancer, they all tried to kill Walt but he beat them all, and In the end it was an act of God that took him out. How poetic.

I think it symbolizes that Walt died by his own devices in the end, that he did it to himself.

Green_Lantern said:

It's one of the few shows that truly gets better the further into the show you get.

See I watched the first two seasons and gave up after that. It was just meh for me.

Spoilers

Walt died from a gunshot wound. Not an act of God.

His goal from the beginning was to provide for his family. And he succeeded in the end.

Technically Hank did catch Walt. If Walt got his way Hank would have lived and Walt would have failed. Hank dying was more of an act of God to me.

I'd hope Jesse would explain to Walt's family that he tried to save Hank's life.

He died with people thinking he is more of a monster than he really was. Oh well. Fantastic show.

LinksOcarina said:
Green_Lantern said:

See I watched the first two seasons and gave up after that. It was just meh for me.

The last few episodes of 2 and first 4 or so of 3 I didn't really like. Then it gets very good. But those parts I mentioned really drag and are very repetitive. I'd try to make it half way into 3 and see if you change your mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod