What was the last series you watched?

I'm currently on season 6 of 24.

Trying to keep up on; Fringe, Dexter, The Walking Dead, Terra Nova

Wanting to watch, and have a few episodes of American Horror Story .. but don't know if I should! SCARRRYYY!!!

Caught up on Dexter and The Walking Dead. I'll keep up with Sunny and South Park as much as I can, and I'm also gonna try and do as much Archer as possible.

I watch the League with my two friends, but we haven't sat down in a while to watch it. Good show, but it's a little tradition and I don't want to be the douchebag who watches it without the others.

Up to date on about everything I've been watching. Not having a life gives you plenty of time to watch TV.

So much so that I took up watching House this season, as well as going through some more Doctor Who seasons. I still think Terra Nova is pretty awesome, looking forward to the season finale, hoping that they may be able to get a second season. Watched New Girl again tonight, still a bit humorous.

What has really caught my attention over the past month though has been Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan. Proof that reality TV doesn't need a script, it is absolutely compelling to watch.

NickKmet said:
Lethean said:
Last series was the Walking Dead and holy s*** what a mid-season finale.

yeah, that was a great way to go on hiatus.

I caught up on Walking Dead in time to watch the midseason finale and yes it was great. I love this show and even though this season hasn't had that much zombie action the show is still great in my mind.

Daddio 24 is amazing, season 5 is my favorite of the seasons I've seen. I've seen 5,7, a bit of 8, and season 2.

Lately still watching Office (I should give up shouldn't I?), Community, Parks and Rec, The League, Bored to Death, South Park and It's Always Sunny. Also been re-watching Arrested Development because well.. It's hilarious. Can't wait for archer to start again, and I gave up on Boardwalk Empire it got really boring and stuff didn't happen. I'll still say it was a great show but I kept missing episodes and there's no motivation to catch up. I saw Breaking Bad on netflix and I must resist because I know it's good but I have too many shows that I watch. PLus over christmas break I deciding (for nostalgia purposes) to either re-watch Gundam Wing, Cowboy Bebop, DBZ or Last Airbender but I can't choose. I'm leaning towards Cowboy Bebop but I need a outside recommendation.

Double post, sorry but whatever

Just wanted to say I started watching Cowboy Bebop to past the time on my flight to Philly yesterday. So far I just finished episode 10 and I'm on 11 and gotta say phenomenal anime show. I love every minute of it, I always had a special place in my heart for anime since I grew up on DBZ and Gundam (basically Toonami)

Delorean88 said:
Double post, sorry but whatever

Just wanted to say I started watching Cowboy Bebop to past the time on my flight to Philly yesterday. So far I just finished episode 10 and I'm on 11 and gotta say phenomenal anime show. I love every minute of it, I always had a special place in my heart for anime since I grew up on DBZ and Gundam (basically Toonami)

I grew up watching those as well, fond memories of them. I watched an episode of DBZ the other morning, but it was a newer dub aimed more towards kids, lacked the same magic. Cowboy Bebop was always an interesting one though.

I just finished watching the Terra Nova season finale. Shit was AWESOME! Fox is stupid if they don't pick it up for a second season.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod