Breaking Bad

WickedLiquid said:
Rain this isn't IMDb, my opinion is my opinion.

Sorry, missed the part where I wasn't allowed to state mine.

Was under the impression this was a Breaking Bad discussion thread. I'll stay out of your Breaking Bad blog.

intoTheRain said:
The last few episodes of 2 and first 4 or so of 3 I didn't really like. Then it gets very good. But those parts I mentioned really drag and are very repetitive. I'd try to make it half way into 3 and see if you change your mind.

Anything involving skyler gets very repetitive and drawn out. To be honest my second watch through of the series I just skipped the scenes with skyler or her sister up to the last season. I know what happened. I dont need to experience those parts again. Actually made for a really enjoyable second watch through.

Sourdeez said:
intoTheRain said:
The last few episodes of 2 and first 4 or so of 3 I didn't really like. Then it gets very good. But those parts I mentioned really drag and are very repetitive. I'd try to make it half way into 3 and see if you change your mind.

Anything involving skyler gets very repetitive and drawn out. To be honest my second watch through of the series I just skipped the scenes with skyler or her sister up to the last season. I know what happened. I dont need to experience those parts again. Actually made for a really enjoyable second watch through.

The 4-5 episodes at the beginning of Season 5 where she was giving Walt the silent treatment were a huge pain to sit through as well.

intoTheRain said:
WickedLiquid said:

Was under the impression this was a Breaking Bad discussion thread. I'll stay out of your Breaking Bad blog.

lol your opinion was my opinion was wrong. That's a pretty douchey opinion, in my opinion.

WickedLiquid said:
intoTheRain said:
WickedLiquid said:

lol your opinion was my opinion was wrong. That's a pretty douchey opinion, in my opinion.

He died to a gunshot wound... thats not up for debate.

The rest of my post was stated as an opinion.

Anyway, great show and am sad its over but glad the writers were smart and ended it when they did. Wish I could say the same for my "once" favorite show, Dexter. Sigh. What a mess that was.

There are many ways to die from a gun shot wound, usually when someone points a gun at you and pulls the trigger. But a freak occurrence so rare and unexpected, a one out of a million shot like that? There is definitely something deeply hidden there. Hell even Lethean's theory makes sense.

So to say it wasn't an act of God, that it couldn't have had that type of symbolic meaning is just silly. It was left open to interpretation.

Wow, this done turned nasty up in here. I look forward to someday finishing this depressing show. Even the wins are losses to a certain extent.

But on a lighter note, hey Links FTFY.

LinksOcarina said:
See I watched the first two seasons and gave up after that. It was just meth for me.

Bretimus_v2 said:

LinksOcarina said:
See I watched the first two seasons and gave up after that. It was just meth for me.

iWuMFT8Pb3ot7.gif

Bretimus_v2 said:
Wow, this done turned nasty up in here. I look forward to someday finishing this depressing show. Even the wins are losses to a certain extent.

LinksOcarina said:

its worth finishing.. it does get super depressing, but the ending is perfect.

and every thread i'm in gets nasty. this is a sensitive forum. everything i say rustles someones jimmies.

intoTheRain said:
Bretimus_v2 said:

LinksOcarina said:

its worth finishing.. it does get super depressing, but the ending is perfect.

and every thread i'm in gets nasty. this is a sensitive forum. everything i say rustles someones jimmies.

Ive already seen the ending...it was fitting all things considered but i don't really have the drive to watch anymore.

I guess I fall into the camp that is this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9QIGAHQZqQ

Hokay, just finished it yesterday....

Dang...

Spoilers Ahoy! ....because that's how we do, apparently.

So, Walt dies, Jesse is free, Walt's family (save Hank) lives (which spares us having to see something awful happen to them). Walt redeemed himself just enough--not to make up for all the terrible things he has done, and not enough to make him sort of a hero or martyr--but enough to possibly give him some sense of a hard-earned victory. And of course, Badger and Skinny Pete make one last triumphant appearance. And all that is just fine with me. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Did anyone else get the sense that Ozymandias worked as the climax of the series, and Granite State and Felina were sort of the coda? Or, to put it another way, Ozymandias was the end of the story, the logical conclusion to events that were set in motion long ago; and the last two episodes were the neat tidy end of Walter's life. Compared to the rest of the season, an auto-turret assault on a group of Skinheads was kind of low-key.

WickedLiquid said:

Having nothing to add to the discussion regarding the show, I would just like to point out you are a giant, soapy, cavernous, whiny cunt

that is all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod