Rawk-On

If you actually want that hoodie, well of course you can find it at canadacosplay, where they also have accessories and such. They do custom orders and all, but as you might suspect, it's a bit expensive. Base price is something like $60, and you might see one go for $140 or so. They do good work, though. They also accept YuGiOh cards as payment.

Happy Birthday Rakon I tried to get Kate Beckinsale to go to your house but she turned it down.

Also I want one of these for the future girlfriends

De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
AAAADASszwUAAAAAARvPmQ.jpg
Where can I buy one of those without feeling ridiculous for browsing?

Optimus-Crime said:
intoTheRain said:
thanks for my birthday thread on january 15th, btw

Happy Birthday. What'd you do for your birthday?

nothing spectacular work was very stressful after christmas for a few weeks. went to a food and wine show and ate a nice restaurant about it. my birthday celebrations were this weekend. it was swell.

just had some people over and bought myself a new video card.

thanks for asking Chris.

tumblr_ljaq7edaUJ1qcjw09o1_400.gif

Rakon said:
UghRochester said:
WickedLiquid said:
Shame on you all, none of you made a birthday thread for Rakon (ray-kon?
I told him I won't make him a b-day topic. He also said he would delete anyone who wishes him a happy birthday via Facebook. So, yeah. Hope you had a terrible b-day, Rakon.

I didn't say I would delete anyone who wished me a happy birthday, I said if you just posted "happy birthday" and nothing else I'd delete you. People didn't understand this, so everyone just avoided me like I'm the plague.

sarcasm on the internet??????

And happy belated Rain. It's funny how our three birthdays are so close together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle