On a more serious note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
I have been coming here for 6 years and enjoying the crowd. That being said, I have watched a certain one of you go from being an obnoxious teen to an obnoxious twenty-something. Here's to you, Longo. I know this May not be a birthday thread on time but after letting you down for six years, it hardly seemed right to not do it in celebration of your birthday!

Happy birthday Longo!

PzvZF7I.gif

HAppy Bday..

guns7.jpg

shes got two guns.,. in case you hadn't noticed... you see what i did there.
all for you man..

..all for you..

UrbanMasque said:
shes got two guns.,. in case you hadn't noticed... you see what i did there.
all for you man..

..all for you..
More than two. We are talking weapons right?
Happy B-day Longo. You grew up while watching me mature.

For your birthday and in your honor, PLP Inc is proud to present:
The Longdo Two Guns!

This magnificent dual chambered pleasuring device is ergonomically designed for igniting the heat between you and a partner of your choice. Just grip the stocks, cock the barrels and let the Longdo dispense orgasmic justice.

But if you want to do it like Longo himself, lay down some towels, switch the Longdo over to semi-automatic and prepare to have your orifices assaulted with the hollow point tip. Your junk won't know if it's coming or going.

Out in public and need to fire one off? Attach one of the included silencers, click the Longdo over to Lone Gunman mode and where ever you are becomes your own personal firing range.

Another fine product and a happy birthday to Longo from Pretty Little Paradox, Inc.

Thanks guys! I love you all equally, except for the one I love the most.

Debates for who that is can commence now.

It's me, because I stopped trying to add him on Facebook. I also deleted the friend request, so I wasn't stuck in purgatory.

Happy Birthday Longo!

Sorry we forgot! IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN! In fact...it will be to the point where it will be your birthday EVERY DAY FOR A YEAR!

So I not only give you an Asian...I give you an asian..TIED UP!

Zch1Y1h.jpg

Now she will not leave you alone all year!

You're welcome buddy thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle