Rawk-On

WickedLiquid

Regular
Shame on you all, none of you made a birthday thread for Rakon (ray-kon??)

Happy Belated Brithday dude. I hope you're enjoying Persona 4 but time for some virtual gifts....

A sandman action figure!
Sandman6.jpg

Am I doing it right?

Happy Birthday Rakon!

Hope it was swell.

I give you an ordinary run-of-the-mill white girl:

myspace+pose.jpg

Nope, CANT DO IT!

HERE!!

tumblr_luityv5bdp1qbaylto1_1280.jpg

Siiiiiigh SO CUTE!

Oh and the mandatory rake:

tumblr_lndmdnVSES1qdmv0so1_500.gif

I got you a ____, but I lost it on my way to ____ when a ____ started chasing me, and I barely escaped with the help of ____, but was then immediately mugged at gunpoint by ____, who then knocked me unconscious and I woke up several ____ later at ____ wearing ____.

Happy birthday, though.

De-Ting said:
I got you a *Penis*, but I lost it on my way to *Penis* when a *Penis* started chasing me, and I barely escaped with the help of *Penis*, but was then immediately mugged at gunpoint by *Penis*, who then knocked me unconscious and I woke up several *Penis* later at *Penis* wearing *Penis*.

Ahem... Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, Rakon. :)

Only neko-kun gets neko-chan, so you'll need these:

HgEoXN7.jpg

Oh, you're into raccoons? I guess you'd better get one of these instead.

AAAADASszwUAAAAAARvPmQ.jpg

Happy Birthday Rakon! I tried to get Kelly Clarkson do a private performance for you, but she doesn't answer my calls anymore.

WickedLiquid said:
Shame on you all, none of you made a birthday thread for Rakon (ray-kon?
I told him I won't make him a b-day topic. He also said he would delete anyone who wishes him a happy birthday via Facebook. So, yeah. Hope you had a terrible b-day, Rakon.

UghRochester said:
WickedLiquid said:
Shame on you all, none of you made a birthday thread for Rakon (ray-kon?
I told him I won't make him a b-day topic. He also said he would delete anyone who wishes him a happy birthday via Facebook. So, yeah. Hope you had a terrible b-day, Rakon.

I didn't say I would delete anyone who wished me a happy birthday, I said if you just posted "happy birthday" and nothing else I'd delete you. People didn't understand this, so everyone just avoided me like I'm the plague.

You guys didn't though, so thanks everyone for all the love.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod