Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
downwitdaclown69 said:
Icepick said:
do you recall when you posted about the "tragic" car accident you were in, and how it was such a blow to mankind, when all that it resulted in was something like a broken finger, do you remember all the the jokes, jabs and cheers? I shot out an instant orgasm at the thought of jared being legitametley hurt

For one, it resulted in a concussion and scars all the way up and down my arms for life, being bed ridden for a month, and my old friend had his finger dangling by one fuyckin tendon, and the other was thrown from the car and cracked skull! So intill you know the fact dont jab at something serious, you **** douchbag.

It shows what kind of person you are if your gonna "orgasam" over hearing about someone get hurt no matter who it is. You piece of ****.

AND to XBLL thank you for the porps man i appericiate it. :) do you do any spoken word?

every asshole gets their day, you built it up like you'd all never work again, get over your fucking selves, you got hurt, boohoo, everyone else does as well, suck it up princess, personally it couldn;t have happened to more deserving people, and than to come on GR looking for sympathy the next day after chastizing everyone, pure gold

moreover for a guy who was bedridden you sure posted a lot

downwitdaclown69 said:
AND to XBLL thank you for the porps man i appericiate it. :) do you do any spoken word?
I wish I could but I am not a big fan of public speaking, no wonder public speaking is the number one fear in adults today. I also have a speech impediment so that doesn't really help my public confidence as well.

You seem that you can handle it, so keep it up the good work!

And god damn Icepick, show some consideration, that accident might not have effected you in any way shape or form but just show some respect. There is no need to poke anymore fun on this issue, and like you've said it has already been joked, jabbed and cheered. You keep telling DWTC69 to get over it, why don't you?

XboxLiveLover said:
downwitdaclown69 said:
I wish I could but I am not a big fan of public speaking, no wonder public speaking is the number one fear in adults today. I also have a speech impediment so that doesn't really help my public confidence as well.

You seem that you can handle it, so keep it up the good work!

And god damn Icepick, show some consideration, that accident might not have effected you in any way shape or form but just show some respect. There is no need to poke anymore fun on this issue, and like you've said it has already been joked, jabbed and cheered. You keep telling DWTC69 to get over it, why don't you?

Amen man, thank you.

Yeah i didnt post for like a month after that douche. Everyone else did, which was basically jared, he was the only other poster here, and he just gavce updates cuz some people did want to know what happened. I was not able to get on the computer, i had my arms like a t rex for a month, couldnt put them down, and my glasses were broke and couldnt get none for 2 weeks, so rethink your shit, and i have not once been a ass lately, sure i called infeckta and katie tools, just messing around.

I think you need to leave sensitive subjects liek the wreck which did effect my life. out your mouth and quit saying i ue that for sympathy, you brought that shit back up i didnt let it go, i have.

They never work out anyway. But i work here....

Dominos%20Logo.JPG

CloacalKiss said:
Glenn said:
Lets just get back to pictures before another one of these gets closed, hm?

Motioned.

and carried. everyone quit your goddamn arguing. if you want to do it, do it in PM. otherwise, shut the hell up unless you got some pictures to post or some sort of positive message to convey. i cant believe moses hasnt closed this yet as it is.

heres a shot of my brothers band.
b94804b84fb0454ee1083a413c05dbe2-.jpg

my bros the one on drums. they're called Internal Malice. heres their myspace if you want to check them out: http://www.myspace.com/internalmalice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133