Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture042.jpg

dobby is f***ing hot

and i don't care because

1. I'm drunk
2. this is the internet
and 3.she's in london and i'm in canada and there's no way we'll ever hook up so screw it, she's hot!

Ok so following the actions of Ghostrip. yes I am drunk. But:

1) Dobby you are very cute.
2) Dobby you post pictures too much.
3) Dang I have been gone along time, alot of you look very different and alot of you I don't know at all :oops: .

^ oh i recognize your name, but I cant really remember who you are.. I just know like a year or more ago.. even two years?.. it made me think of the school my friend was goin to

Dobby2244 said:
^ oh i recognize your name, but I cant really remember who you are.. I just know like a year or more ago.. even two years?.. it made me think of the school my friend was goin to

Well nice to remember you too! But here:

n2724557_20484.jpg

That is me before a jimmy buffet concert, hence the outfit haha. THat being said, since the lack of posting in these forums and the quitting of WoW, i've had alot of free time and gotten bigger. So that picture is pretty old.

Paradox said:
intoTheRain said:
No you're not Chris leben

my hairs still too long to be like his. i was going for dark red. it took another bottle of brown to get it right.

haha, a UFC fan, excellent... Figured you'd be like wuh? :shock: haha...

Ya i was just playin... looked Leben color though :)

^^^yeah. i still primarily watch WWE (sometimes painfully), but sometimes i got to see some real fightin'.

on a WWE note, i went to go see saturday nights main event tonight and will have pics up in a couple days or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod