Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
piracer said:
wow, that dildo really came out of nowhere...

Erm, what did u say to the people that owned the car?

Nothing, the girl was a crazy bitch. I didn't want to offend her and have her lose it. She was 25 or so, your typical goth. Combat boots, ripped jeans, black makeup. She said she's tried killing herself 60+ times. I believed her. Her arms from the wrist to the elbow are nothing but razor scars.

....I'd still do her.

wow, thats sooo frekin gross. why would u screw a suicidal chick... she would be like, 'one sec, let me slit my wrist'.

no man, not cool.

Man, why do people even slit their wrists anyway? It doesn't even work and probably causes more pain than a bullet to through the roof of your mouth anyway.

***bad joke***

Pickle_Weasel said:
piracer said:
wow, that dildo really came out of nowhere...

Erm, what did u say to the people that owned the car?

Nothing, the girl was a crazy *****. I didn't want to offend her and have her lose it. She was 25 or so, your typical goth. Combat boots, ripped jeans, black makeup. She said she's tried killing herself 60+ times. I believed her. Her arms from the wrist to the elbow are nothing but razor scars.

....I'd still do her.

hahahehhah + ∞ guy points

She's tried to kill herself over 60 times and has continuously failed?

At that point, shouldnt you just do it for her and save her the trouble?

No wonder why she wants to commit suicide, she's an utter failure. She has had 60+ attempts and evidently failed each time, christ, put her out of her misery like dave said.

You guy's always critisize me for looking like a girl.

Pic012.jpg

Dont tell me I look like a girl in this picture .-.

lol

Someone's probably going to tell me to stick my shirt back on, but oh well.
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/Horoto/

More pictures in there.

You do have a facial structure that resembles a womans. Just keep up the facial hair and you won't get mistaken, unless of course for a bearded lady.

TheNesMan said:
You do have a facial structure that resembles a womans. Just keep up the facial hair and you won't get mistaken, unless of course for a bearded lady.

That's your opinion. Gah. You're the only one that tells me this Nes man. Maybe you just want to screw me...

But my point is you said i'm the only one that says that, yet you stated that everyone on Gr says you look like a girl.

TheNesMan said:
But my point is you said i'm the only one that says that, yet you stated that everyone on Gr says you look like a girl.

Whatever dude. You're the main one that says it, other people on GR have said it to. But you're the main one that says it. Also nobody's said it to me in person.

Here's me playing bass on the last day of school last year.

163289427_l.jpg

And here I am messing up a perfectly good picture taken last week on the 4th of July:

907408054_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod