Post Your Pictures- The New Class

Muse is spectacular in concert. I saw 'em in November, what a show. If any of you guys get the chance to get to one of their concerts, even if you don't like the genre, you should really go. They put on a kick ass show and their music is so infectious.

I wish this was like my other forum (no bans)....*sigh*.

dsc00490h.jpg

"You're all fags."

@UrbanMasque

Where was that? My roommates and I wanted to go see Muse and Silversun Pickups in Oakland but they have a once a week class that day that they can't miss.

The_Big_Cheese said:
@UrbanMasque

Where was that? My roommates and I wanted to go see Muse and Silversun Pickups in Oakland but they have a once a week class that day that they can't miss.

Really?... A once a week class or a once in a blue opportunity.

It WAS in Oakland at the Oracle.

SICK Show - Silversun Pickup was pretty cool too - i have never heard of them b4 - and their bass player is pretty hot (its a chick).

You missed out man. Go kick your buddies in the nuts.

UrbanMasque said:
The_Big_Cheese said:
@UrbanMasque

Really?... A once a week class or a once in a blue opportunity.

It WAS in Oakland at the Oracle.

SICK Show - Silversun Pickup was pretty cool too - i have never heard of them b4 - and their bass player is pretty hot (its a chick).

You missed out man. Go kick your buddies in the nuts.

Awe, thought so. But yeah, the bassist, Nikki, is pretty hot. Really haven't heard of them or at least their songs? Lazy eye, panic switch and substitution have been on radio. But no, we didn't buy tickets at presale because they had the class, but we were still tentatively planning on going. Later on they found out they had a test that day and it's a 7 p.m. class. By then the only tickets left were behind the bands anyways.

The Great Vallejo Race 2010

SF skyline looks even better from the water.

31044_1424298897328_1528422028_31074822_4608068_n.jpg

almost found myself in the drink

28437_722891796996_11502710_40815072_6372953_n.jpg

IMG_2225.JPG

Big, Scary,... but leaves no wake

IMG_2150.JPG

150+ boats in the race

more to come

You are one hairy dude Links. Yes yes, Impressive..

Urban, for god's sake, sit down for one minute and enjoy some fucking normalcy why don't you...
Every pic you post is of you parasailing or bungee jumping or some crazy shit. Calm Down!

Bay to Breakers is in 2 weeks - I have to hit it in stride!
No time to slow down now!

Any GR'rs[???] going to that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod