Post Your Pictures- The New Class

Well maybe if someone posted a help instead of stating the obvious then maybe us new people might contribute to your little club.

But I don't really give a shit, so I will let you smell the stink of your air of superiority and I will be one less hit this website gets.

At least one person understands. Thanks UghRochester

BTW. The dude wasn't naked. His fat just covered most of his clothing. I checked. And I am so not that fat.

Just got back from the XX concert. The iphone's camera is a POS but I managed to get a couple cool-looking pictures out of the 70-some I took.

cb87184e.jpg
Curtain was up as the first song began.

e38117a6.jpg
Curtain came down in unison with the beginning of the last chorus.. of the first song. :?

85526677.jpg
the iphone's shitty camera gave it those black dots in the smoke there. I think it looks pretty damn cool. An unintentional mistake, ty apple ;)

man i was so pissed that i missed their concert when they came here with Florence and the machines. Wasted...

WelfareBum said:
Well maybe if someone posted a help instead of stating the obvious then maybe us new people might contribute to your little club.

But I don't really give a s***, so I will let you smell the stink of your air of superiority and I will be one less hit this website gets.

BTW. The dude wasn't naked. His fat just covered most of his clothing. I checked. And I am so not that fat.

/golfclap

Also,

Close your mouth Ugh, try breathing from your nose.

StalfrosCC said:
WelfareBum said:

But I don't really give a s***, so I will let you smell the stink of your air of superiority and I will be one less hit this website gets.

/golfclap

Also,

Close your mouth Ugh, try breathing from your nose.
My nose was clogged and it was hard for me to breath that way.
@WelfareBum: The thread wasn't made to post random fat guys that has rolls covering clothing, so I'm "helping" you understand what was posted was completely unrelated to the topic. Also, If arguing one time causes you to leave the website, then I agree with Stal you don't know how to GR.

fuckers fuckers fuckers!!

Got back from VC today. After I get over this insane jetlag I will post pictures. Snowy ones and clubby ones...

Now...I've missed you all, so who wants a bonus fuck first?

stevedave said:
Are they touring with jj?
yeah, jj and Nosaj Thing opened. I know it was still one of jj's first concerts, but they are terrible. Just a really bad show overall. The crowd was completely dead for her entire set. Nosaj was great though. For a $20 ticket, I guess everyone expected one downer band..

MattAY said:
Now...I've missed you all, so who wants a bonus f*** first?
That reminds me...

MATTAAAAAAY! WHEN ARE WE GONNA MEET UP AND PARTAAAAAAAAY?

Oh god I feel terrible just writing that.

Damn, just realized i left my camera cables at home.

Will post some pictures of the Blue Mountains, Bathurst, some Aussie outback and some other cool things with tons of bloom/HDR looking scenery when i get back from this trip.

All 2560x1440 res, so does anyone have a good free image hosting without image size limit?
Don't know if imageshack will be happy with hosting like 15x 3mb pictures...

Longo_2_guns said:
MattAY said:
Now...I've missed you all, so who wants a bonus f*** first?
That reminds me...

MATTAAAAAAY! WHEN ARE WE GONNA MEET UP AND PARTAAAAAAAAY?

Oh god I feel terrible just writing that.

Haha! How about the Holiday Inn...saaaay midnight? You know what to bring.

The Predator...fuck!

...what? I cant have ONE joke in the Urban = Predator genre?!

Good call on Nosaj Thing. I DLed his album and have been workin to it the last couple of days.

Yea, I am not surprised about jj not being good live. Doesn't seem like that kind of music, very chill. How was xx though?

UrbanMasque: Bringing diversity to group photos, one picture at a time!

And I'm very jealous. I had to sell my ticket because I couldn't make the show.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle