Post Your Pictures- The New Class

Been meaning to add a few pics from my vacation to New Zealand/Sydney over Christmas break and I finally got around to it...So yeah...

Auckland from the top of One Tree Hill
100_0017.jpg

NZ countryside & driving on the wrong side of the road
100_0027.jpg

More NZ countryside
IMG_2663.jpg

Me overlooking....
100_0100.jpg

....Roberton Island & the Bay of Islands.
100_0101.jpg

Wake boarding. Just think this is a sweet picture.
IMG_2685.jpg

Big ass tree! And my sister
100_0128.jpg

THE FUCKING SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
100_0149.jpg

Haven't posted pictures here in ages.

Here was me and my girlfriend on Halloween this past year. I hate dressing up, and she went as "Baberaham Lincoln"

BaberahamLincoln.jpg

This was after I pulled an all nighter before a day where I had 3 finals this year.

Finals.jpg

This is the gang at my girlfriend's sorority formal they had back at the end of November. She is in the black and pink dress on the front row.

GPBFormal.jpg

Me and my friend Brittany on the last "Running of the Hill" when I pledged my fraternity.

MeandBrittany.jpg

It is a Pot o Gold! Vacation in Galveston

PotOGold.jpg

I'm thinking!

Thinking.jpg

That doesn't look as bad as the snow storm that hit the midwest in late December...And yet that's the one all the news is talking about...Granted that's probably not the worst of it, but that's not that much snow

I saw worst (blizzard of 93 in PA was the worst) but it's been a long time since we had that much.

Where's your brother? All I see is a caged hippo.

Cool pics Kurt! Your frat run must have been entertaining.

Daddio said:
That's an average snowfall for us in Winnipeg up north.

same for where i live. but the difference is we have about a bajillion snow plows and snow removal teams at our disposal. a lot of the people who have been nailed by a few feet of snow these past few days have next to nothing, making it a huge deal

KurtCobain94 said:
Here was me and my girlfriend on Halloween this past year. I hate dressing up, and she went as "Baberaham Lincoln"

BaberahamLincoln.jpg

Bullshit, she's Zatanna. You know it, I know it, and every other person who's familiar with DC comics knows it.

KurtCobain94 said:
Me and my friend Brittany on the last "Running of the Hill" when I pledged my fraternity.

MeandBrittany.jpg

DTD?

intoTheRain said:
Daddio said:
That's an average snowfall for us in Winnipeg up north.

same for where i live. but the difference is we have about a bajillion snow plows and snow removal teams at our disposal. a lot of the people who have been nailed by a few feet of snow these past few days have next to nothing, making it a huge deal
Not only that I have a few relatives/friends that are staying at my house since their power and heat is out.

Before Stal yells, isnt there like, a ban on quoting pictures?

Here would be me and my girlfriend a couple months ago.
16465_170059404289_649914289_303632.jpg

22759_105186556174699_100000500658428_133772_4250049_n.jpg

Well there's my Altair's sword, 2 eight point shurikens, and my 3 batarangs that came in yesterday

Since I don't have snazzy trips to foreign countries (jealous), own any kick-ass replica weapons (not so much), and haven't seen a port-o-potty for quite sometime, I will show off my boys some more.

noahtie.png

coopertie.png

We found a box of nasty ties and they demanded that they each get one , and this is how they looked in public at my basketball game (10p-3b-2s, in case you were wondering).

The older one has started to pick up LBP and if it weren't for all the grabbing/hanging would be a pro (great at running/jumping and all that).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod