POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll usually play Halo 2 if I'm on at all Himashi, but PGR3, Quake 4, and Perfect Dark too.

Oh yeah, Crimson Skies.

I took a picture of my Judy just now, I thought you all should see her! ^.^

23a64981b41d.jpg

She is a year and a month old! My friend found her under his sister's stairs, blind, not weened and abandoned by her mother, younger than a week old; so I took her in, and look at her now, grown, not blind, and stealing my food! =(

f01ae35aebd6.jpg

From my work Christmas party, taken in the bar downstairs at work. We all look rather sozzled! From the left it's Tasha the Chef, Moi the receptionist and Rosey the waitress!
409045922_l.jpg

A drunken picture I attempted to take on New Years eve... I chopped Amber's head off!
405051171_l.jpg

Another from New Years, didn't chop her head off this time, I was rather sloshed!
405056451_l.jpg

An 'I can't be arsed day', no make up and I had a hangover... hence the big bags under my eyes! Quite frightening really...
405028704_l.jpg

I love my baby niece! It's her first birthday on Feb 13th!
405008987_l.jpg

I didnt understand the googlefights thing. Feel free to make fun of my stupidty and slowness as much as you want, but can sum1 explain?

It's just a little web feature where you can pin two Google searches against each other, and see which one receives more hits. The one with the most hits wins the "Fight"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133