POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture110.jpg

Does this work? Don't laugh at my sexness!

IMGP0493.jpg

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

One said:

IMGP0493.jpg

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

HAYYYYYYYYYYYDEN!

MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!

LETS GET THOSE TRICKSEY HOBBITSIES!

StalfrosCC said:
One said:

IMGP0493.jpg

HAYYYYYYYYYYYDEN!

MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!

LETS GET THOSE TRICKSEY HOBBITSIES!

You jimmy page look alike you...

*burns with jealousy*

-BBK

There's a comment I didn't expect...

I wasn't entirely aware the person had to sweat a good lot to make the blowjob good, either. How high can you get your heart rate up by just maneuvering with your mouth?

Sad said:
There's a comment I didn't expect...

I wasn't entirely aware the person had to sweat a good lot to make the blowjob good, either. How high can you get your heart rate up by just maneuvering with your mouth?

They meant you were covered in cum.

Anyways, here's some of me. I don't wear my sunglasses inside or at night, since I'm not black. Only black people can get away with that looking cool. See that Letterman recently with Jamie Foxx? Can we say P.I.M.P? Well, I wore them this once to model em for you all.

Black32.jpg

Sunglasses1.jpg

Sunglasses2.jpg

Glasses1.jpg

Black23.jpg

Black11.jpg

My hair doesn't look as good as it had earlier today because I've been up since 6:30am and was working all day. This was done about 30 minutes ago. Not sure if I look sad in that last picture or not. It wasn't intentional whatever mood is conveyed in it.

Woo I love those shades WR! I should really pay out and get a decent pair ready for this coming summer... no rush yet though... it's meant to snow again here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkyway7