POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobby2244 said:
omg i cant believe this is on the top of the page :oops:

jareds hotter than you, and has a bigger dick, dont worry.

Ah young love, none of the puppy love I would've expected there, just sex and one-upmanship.

Sam

somefromcandy002.jpg

my first Tim Hortons experience in Canada errrrr not looking so great after a 10 hour train trip

petshoptoniagarafallsday1227.jpg

<3

kel2002.jpg

taken this morning - here we are "making" wine aka bottling it, corking it, shrinkwrapping it and labelling it

kel2007.jpg

i dont think an explanation is really necessary...

kel2035.jpg

hey! look who i met!

kel2085.jpg

moonshine. yup. illegal back home so i thought id try it here. but holy crap its got no taste. you could keep on drinking it which couldnt be too good for you at 95% alcohol. (im having a glass right now)

Crap load of pictures from my mum's 60th birthday party last night... although her birthday isn't till today... but Sundays are not for partying! Got home at gone 2am and had to be up at 8am for work.. grrr! I stuffed myself with party food... sausages, sarnys, quiche etc... over 30 of the king prawns... I'm a greedy sod... then 4 big slices of double chocolate gatteaux!

DSC01682.JPG

Me as a copper, my sisters uniform... she's a bad ass police officer!

DSC01759.JPG

Attempting to take a pic of me with one of my younger nieces.

DSC01774.JPG

My oldest niece trying to steal the limelight!

DSC01785.JPG

My oldest niece nicking the limelight again!

DSC01820.JPG

That be me!

DSC01825.JPG

That be me again, you can see my teeth for once in this picture!

DSC01835.JPG

My oldest niece, younger sister and me blowing out my mum's candles for the 2nd time!

DSC01861.JPG

Ahhh that's me again!

DSC01897.JPG

Evenin' gov!

I got all the pictures printed from my phone memory stick too, my brother has his own kodak machine cos he works for them! Free prints!

White_Rabbit said:
Was that a wax museum?I'll let you figure that one out ;-)
Where was that guillotine pic taken? Ripley's Believe It or Not museum, Clifton Hill - we had alot of fun in the tortue section.
Where did you find moonshine?!?! Lets just say I know someone who knows soemone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo