POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
abcwtf said:
lol, but I'm more productive.

the fact a faggot cum sucking shithead like you can manage to pass throgh the cracks of society alive is an accomplishment in it's self

honest to god, you are the worst example of a human being I have ever come across, and yet you seem to have some disorder where you feel you are actually on a common level, or superior to others around you

Icepick said:
honest to god, you are the worst example of a human being I have ever come across, and yet you seem to have some disorder where you feel you are actually on a common level, or superior to others around you

Napoleon complex?

Icepick said:
abcwtf said:
lol, but I'm more productive.

the fact a faggot cum sucking **** like you can manage to pass throgh the cracks of society alive is an accomplishment in it's self

Icepick, don't be angry because you give old men oatmeal baths.

Time for my yearly participation!
me1ed1.jpg

Me 10 minutes ago.

Wow, I agree with Shane for once.

Jared, I remember thinking recently I couldn't think any lower of you. Congratulations on proving me wrong, enjoy your moment because it's one of the very few times you'll ever be able to do that.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod