POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared, I understand that you are bored/lame/a douche/a bitch/sleazy/probably a future child molester but I don't understand why you think it's cool to do stuff like that.

I guess you just get off on videogame forum drama, :roll: Have a specacular life.

EDIT: btw, pwnt by ex.

Ha, nice one Katie, I was confused by Slick's comment at first but it all makes sense now.

Oh, and poor typewriter :p

Sam

If I had to guess it would either be

A) A naked picture of Katie
B) A half naked picture of Katie

or

C) The detonation access code to the Football

Black_Star said:

or

Heh, you were right second try.

To be honest though, if any of those were true it'd be shameful Jared could have it in his possession.

[EDIT] Hey Katie, did you do the smart thing and change Jared's details or take the high road and only edit that post?

Sam

maca2kx said:
Black_Star said:

or

Heh, you were right second try.

To be honest though, if any of those were true it'd be shameful Jared could have it in his possession.

[EDIT] Hey Katie, did you do the smart thing and change Jared's details or take the high road and only edit that post?

Sam
Wait, so there was a half naked picture of Katie?! :shock:

I'm so confused, I wanna know what's going on!! >_<

Ok, Jared, trying to be funny/clever/vindictive/retarded, posted a picture of Katie in underwear taking a picture in the true myspace style of standing in front of a mirror. There was something scrawled in lipstick (I assume) in the mirror but I can't remember what it said. Then Katie came on fast as lightning and edited it to what it is now (kudos for that by the way, it's hilarious).

Sam

ha! katie talk to a gm about it, after the whole heather/silent eyes thing duke.. or ben.. or one of them, contacted the fbi and had a file opened on me, get the same done to him

unless they were just bullshitting...

anyways, I gotta say, shane was number on one my list of asshats, and has been since 2002, but the champ has been dethroned by a new king of asshats, let the era of emo begin!

hmm well regardless

jared should be removed for such a picture, of someone who was a minor at the time, displayed in a sexual manor

Alright guys, lets try to get off that topic. I assure you Jared will be dealt with. But again, we should try to keep this a positive topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod