POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
bob_marley said:
TheNesMan said:
I doubt it, he acts big on the internet like most kids do. Trying to compensate of course. Not to metnion, practically everyone would already want to beat the crap out of him.

Also not to mention everyone would want to hold Nesman's hand but I would be only able to :)
Damn straight bob! And shane, you're going to get your ass kicked soon.

lol, threats, threats, threats.

Come on down to Okieland! I'll sit and drink a coffee with you, I might buy you lunch, and if you're lucky, I'll beat the hell out of you!

Mod-Chip said:
Mod-Chip said:
abcwtf said:
You hurt my e-feelings. I am now e-crying.

Question: Why do you post on GR?

-BBK

Do not evade the question.

-BBK

I can answer that one for you BBK! Obviously I'm not Shane but I do lurvve to psychoanalise and I think I cracked the reason Shane sticks around here a long time ago. I think I already said this in this very topic but the nonetheless, it's because he's loving the attention he gets from you guys. Of course it's bad attention but it doesn't matter, the fact is he's famous here, madly famous, probably the most famous Gameposter of all time!

He's very aware of this I believe, I doubt he's as stupid as he portrays himself, that's just his gimmick. He's aware that he can walk into a topic, say whatever the hell he likes and somebody will respond, because when we see Shane being an idiot, we all feel the best thing to do is to point out that he's an idiot. But that's exactly what he wants us to do because he KNOWS he's an idiot, it's part of his e-character. I highly doubt he's like this in real life, he's probably a quiet kid, probably one who's been picked on for most of his life, like a lot of net-idiots. On it's own, that would be tragic, but the problem is, he's one of those people who get bullied at school and feel they need to take it out on someone, so he comes here deliberately trying to get some attention, and almost all of the time, he gets it. That's why he comes here BBK.

Now, d'ya think maybe we should back to posting pictures now? I'd post one myself, but again, I don't have one, sorry!

BBK - Same reason you do.

714482546_l.jpg

derekk said:

What happened to culturally exchanging ideas? Discussing interesting topics? learning?

I do admit I've been a prick, what with the misogynistic insults towards Enigma...the occasional spam posts and what not...not to mention the repeated bans I've received...but all in all, do we not all impersonate a different person whilst we post? The so called e-persona?

Just a thought mind you. A drunken thought at that. And YES Frank, I can type perfectly whilst under the influence!

-BBK

Mod-Chip said:
derekk said:

What happened to culturally exchanging ideas? Discussing interesting topics? learning?

I do admit I've been a prick, what with the misogynistic insults towards Enigma...the occasional spam posts and what not...not to mention the repeated bans I've received...but all in all, do we not all impersonate a different person whilst we post? The so called e-persona?

Just a thought mind you. A drunken thought at that. And YES Frank, I can type perfectly whilst under the influence!

-BBK

why was my name brought up

so back to how cute mr.hamashi is...

is this getting creepy btw, if it is, ill stop, but god damn, ur so damn cuteeeee!!!!!

London Guitar Show 2006 pics.

So I met Jim Marshall today...snazzy wheel chair.

London Guitar Show, totally awesome. :D
lgsrockout3ow.jpg

Some Italian guys doing a session to pormote Mark Bass amps, unfortunatly the guitarist slayed the bass player there and everyone wanted to know what gear the guitarist was using.
lgs15im.jpg

The Jack Danials booth...with no Jack Danials.
lgsjd2pl.jpg

Some Ernie Ball MusicMan gear, played a bunch of them. :)
lgs25co.jpg

Ibanez gear. Wanted to try out the Paul Gilbert sig (right) but there was a freaking que everytime I went there.
lgs38il.jpg

Jazz Band promoting Guitar, Bass and Percussion degree courses, put on a pretty good show but I was distracted by a girl trying to sell me membership to the Musician's Union and gear insurance.
lgs59vq.jpg

SIMS Custom Shop booth, first place I went to get a quote on LEDs. Now available in alternate flashing patterns.
lgs60fx.jpg

Booth for some custom made freak of nature guitars.
lgs75yc.jpg

Some famous sig guitars.
johnpetrucci4op.jpg

albertlee5xc.jpg

One very famous sig guitar. ;)
nigeltufnel1hn.jpg

Marshall's new line of Pedals. I was actually more interested in the 50's graphics than the pedals themselves. Typical design student eh? :roll:
marshallpedals5if.jpg

Widdle Marshalls! Jim Marshall signing posters around the corner. :D
babymarshalls5hk.jpg

Another session player, whatever they paid this guy it wasn't enough. 'Managed to rock the crowd more than the guys plugged in.
lgs89tn.jpg

Highlights
  • Hearing a girl over the intercom state "It is now the quiet period of the exhibition, please could you all *sheepish nervous laugh* stop your demonstrations?" followed by 6000 people yelling in unison "NO!" Amps go up! :D Then turned down by event staff. :( Then back up again ten minutes later. :)
  • Watching six guys in Guns 'N Roses shirts look up and run to the restaurant balcony every time someone plays the Sweet Child opening.
  • Watching another six guys in Iron Maiden shirts look up and run to the restaurant balcony every time someone plays the Run to the Hills opening.
  • Watching another six guys in Van Halen shirts look up and run to the restaurant balcony every time somone plays the Ain't talkin' 'bout love opening.
  • Being said Jerk playing the Ain't talkin' 'bout love opening.
  • All the free shit
  • Getting *looks through bag and counts* 12 complimentary tickets to some gig tommorrow night.
  • Swiping a pile of strings from D'Darrio booth.

Good day. :D

I was going to go to the state guitar show yesterday in Tulsa, but decided against it.

Would've been a good time, multiple 57 LP's, 50's strats, etc.

300,000 dollar guitars make me cream my undies.

abcwtf said:
I was going to go to the state guitar show yesterday in Tulsa, but decided against it.

Would've been a good time, multiple 57 LP's, 50's strats, etc.

300,000 dollar guitars make me cream my undies.

Nobody Cares :roll:

-BBK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod