POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, my turn to be a internet webcam whore!

so no webcam, but u know wat i mean

RIMG0385.jpg

a photo i took at school camp, i just thought it was nice, sun set, people on the beach, a bunch of guys playing rugby (you can see the ball in the back ground)

RIMG0381.jpg

me and a fren on the beach

RIMG0383.jpg

blurry, but same beach

RIMG0146.jpg

in japan, and look at the size of that tuna, frekin huge...

Haha.

That's some horrible Photoshopping, though.

and wtf!! all the cool Nerf toys used to cost like $60 when I was a kid. I always got the single-barrelled air-push guns.

Eww?

Okay.

Edit: Enigma is, by far, the hottest aussie around here. After Cheyanne of course. But that's another story.

-BBK

abcwtf said:
I think Kel is gorgeous, BBK.

You also think MIM Fenders sound as good as MIA Fenders and that there are millions of players like Vai and Satch...

...nevermind what you think.

-BBK

BBK, your opinion on guitars and guitar playing in general is invalid, considering the fact that you are utterly useless in every way to society; I would own you to hell and back at guitar despite my opinions; and you have no business around anything music-related at all, you are a blemish on the vat of amazement that music is.

abcwtf said:
BBK, your opinion on guitars and guitar playing in general is invalid, considering the fact that you are utterly useless in every way to society; I would own you to hell and back at guitar despite my opinions; and you have no business around anything music-related at all, you are a blemish on the vat of amazement that music is.

Have you heard BBK play? I mean I haven't, but I haven't heard you play either and despite what I say about you I don't insult you for things I can't possibly validate.

Even if you have heard BBK play I'd like to move onto the fragment that drew my attention most "you are utterly useless in every way to society". Ha! And how could you know something like that? Because of his useless persona on GR (no offence BBK)? Do you want to judge me in that way? I mean I love talking about science, time travel and so on here but rarely let that sort of conversation creep into real life because there are very few people I know who enjoy these subjects to the same extent as I do. I'm not even doing a science related subject at university unless you count the occasional forensic science module (of which I've only had one this year out of six modules in total). In fact, you should be glad that it's entirely possible to project a completely different persona on a messageboard to your actual real life personality because if it wasn't you'd be known as a compulsive liar who can't hold a civil conversation or take criticism without resorting to racist insults.

Sam

abcwtf said:

Be quiet or else I'llI bring Grey here.

TheNesMan said:
I was rather impressed by the pictures you found for the one about me. Kudos.

8)

And Enigma...

IS HOT!

-BBK

This isn't about you, maca.

And I'm very different from BBK, praise Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133