POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
abcwtf said:
This isn't about you, maca.

And I'm very different from BBK, praise Allah.

You lack very basic comprehension skills. Of course it isn't about Maca. He was merely using himself as a referance in order to prove that what we know about people on GR does not reflect these people in real life; therefore making conclusions about people with the abscence of proof is invalid.

-BBK

Back to topic!

Here's what I and my family do for a living:

royalflush3.jpg

royalflush4.jpg

2424.jpg

You lack a lot of very basic qualities, BBK.

I didn't even read Sam's reply, I skimmed it, got the gist, posted my shit. Don't tell me I lack comprehension skills, I read, speak, write, and understand the English language better than you after I've had about 10 beers and a few shots of whiskey than you ever could.

abcwtf said:

I didn't even read Sam's reply, I skimmed it, got the gist, posted my ****. Don't tell me I lack comprehension skills, I read, speak, write, and understand the English language better than you after I've had about 10 beers and a few shots of whiskey than you ever could.

Again you fall into the trap of making preconceptions from naught.

I pity you. :?

-BBK

BBK, please, remove the sandpaper coated dildo from your rectum, and shut the fuck up.

There, I win. You lose.

bloody hell, get over BBK already, we all know hes hot!

but he still cant beat mr. Hamachi in cuteness...

ooooo that boy is so cuteeeeeeeeee you just wanna squeeze him like a teddy bear and say, gooey gooey goo!!!

Mod-Chip said:
abcwtf said:

I didn't even read Sam's reply, I skimmed it, got the gist, posted my ****. Don't tell me I lack comprehension skills, I read, speak, write, and understand the English language better than you after I've had about 10 beers and a few shots of whiskey than you ever could.

Again you fall into the trap of making preconceptions from naught.

I pity you. :?

-BBK

Serious business.

nerf8rscopy3vq0sx.jpg

TheNesMan said:
Katie, no need to inflate BBK's ego, you would marry everyone on gr if you had the chance =p.

LOL, you know i want to marry you too. But I wanna marry Infeckta the most, hes too cute.

and i love that picture!! =)

i hope to god we somehow have a large GR meeting, i'd love to see if shane would love spewing out racist comments in person

I doubt it, he acts big on the internet like most kids do. Trying to compensate of course. Not to metnion, practically everyone would already want to beat the crap out of him.

TheNesMan said:
I doubt it, he acts big on the internet like most kids do. Trying to compensate of course. Not to metnion, practically everyone would already want to beat the crap out of him.

Also not to mention everyone would want to hold Nesman's hand but I would be only able to :)

TheNesMan said:
practically everyone would already want to beat the crap out of him.

You can want in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up fastest.

And you bet I'd spew racist comments, it doesn't stop me at the mall or in town anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle