Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better not pout, you better not cry.........
SantaZoot.jpg

........'cause Santa don't give a shit.

DSC03158.jpg

I don't know why, but I look tired.
DSC03163.jpg

Marius texting his girlfriends.
DSC03172.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaw so cute.
DSC03212.jpg

Looks like he is considering to tapdance.

He can walk around furnitures and is able to make 5 steps or so without support before he falls on his bottom.

DSC03220.jpg

Mother and son.

Every time Tylzen posts pictures, I get filled with some strange, unexplainable joy. I too am for making a rule that he post pictures on every page.

IMG000032.jpg

Here's me fresh out of a shower because I'm sure you all were wondering what I look like when I'm all wet. 8)
I wish my hair would stay like this. Normally, it's a bit puffier.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:

Is that a halo on top of your head? Camera didn't capture it really well :?

Tylzen: Nice pics. I need more.. To awww at... that came off too weird.

FTG I <3 when you're wet.. AWesome hair.

PICT0231.jpg

Me and ClayMayhem at our class christmas dinner (danish tradition where you get piss drunk)
I am drinking Tuborg Christmas Beer, and he is a regular Tuborg.

Wahay, it's clay!

Also, Tylle I'm no fashion expert, but I dont think you should wear that shirt combo in public :p. However, Tuborg!!! - Awesome.

Tylzen

when your kid grows all, all the girllzz are gonna be after him. Honestly, one of the cutest babies ive seen. ever. even i want him, in a strange cutely omg look its a baby kind of way.

So you better watch out, one day im gonna kid nap him and then return him to you when hes all teenagerly and rebellious. :D

MattAY said:
Wahay, it's clay!

Also, Tylle I'm no fashion expert, but I dont think you should wear that shirt combo in public :p. However, Tuborg!!! - Awesome.

Oh, yeah, that was something like the first comment he got, when we arrived at the place.
Like: "Stripes AND check pattern?! You can't do that!"

I was mildy amused. Like always, when Tylzen gets thrashed. The bummer is: he doesn't give a white-haired monkey's ass :/

Tigerlilly!!!

Its unfinished - just the outline. im going back in for the follow up shading after new years.

[the one on my back are going to be hard to see, but i'll see if my roomies will take a pic of it for me.

32526644gb6.jpg

Me and ClayMayhem at our class christmas dinner (danish tradition where you get piss drunk)

I'm beginning to see a trend with your Danish traditions. I feel we need to start implementing them into America's traditions. Screw our Puritan background, I want more public drunkenness!

And Rochester, thank you for not continuing the streak of men in various stages of undress.

Urban that looks ace man! What is it? All I can see is a woman at the front, and what looks to me like a devil man with goat horns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133