"Dad, why do we have a tree in our living room?"
DSC03270.jpg

"uuuh shiney..."
DSC03278.jpg

"They made me wear this hat.."
DSC03300.jpg

Most decorated street in my old town.
DSC03323.jpg

After the christmas dinner we sat and talked.
[From the left, my GF, my father (hiding from my GF), My sister's husband, my brother, and my mother.]

And at last a picture of me.
DSC03255.jpg

Marius is attempting the advanced kung fu art of face removal.

UrbanMasque said:
the guy in the blue shirt looks like he could secretly be a homicidal maniac.

He's actually a stand up Comedian now. He is in the running in a contest to open for a mid-major comic in Florida coming January.

His stuff is pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chrisgardnerrocks

Two others in that picture are into music, one is in a metal band called Silver Spade, the other is a one man show.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MattyGtheMusician

http://www.silverspademusic.com/home.html

Another is a chef, another is like me, trying to find a teaching job, and the rest I need to catch up on. Plus there are still some missing from this picture who are also authors, acting on the side still, and sing too.

Were a very talented group of people I guess.

Lentium said:
Tylzen, your family looks so thrilled!

heh.

We had just eaten our bodyweight plus some more, it was very tense :p
My family is so jolly, we sit and talk about politics and all other sort of stuff.

Tylzen said:
My family is so jolly, we sit and talk about politics and all other sort of stuff.

uh oh.... politics at a family gathering? in my family that leads to name calling and the adults bringing up each others buried dirt over stupid crap. Like the bailout, policies, immigration and the election...
..you want to know who REALLY won the presidential election in 08, then never mind the polls - my cousins wrestled for it in the living room.

Picture003.jpg

My Drawing Of Master Chief
Picture002.jpg

My Cartoon Of Master Chief
HandAsh.jpg

Me and my Friend Ash
l_721d313ccace7f5af99ce8f96c1bac02.jpg
Last Year when was in Hershey for my DECA states comp
l_c522ff25140151036e82f5d2da11334f.jpg

same place just dancing with ladies

l_2dcf416d2fea7d4962c8d68a97c29561.jpg

this ones a year old. That was the height of my longhair-dom

l_3b9c6690bab145f612c01528f5c4ce57.jpg

Thats me and my friends on dress like a ninja day last year. Im the one in the back with the no-face. My girlfriend is on the far left.

752021758_434c067c4a_o.jpg

That was on the 4th of July. I like to think im a cutey pants.

Er, not a photo of me but...

PCArmy2.jpg

This is all the crap I have on my PC. I must be turning into one of them "Otaku" or something (the PC is like two years old but the case is like.. very old). On top of the PC is:

-Mario with a 1 up (a coin box) - given to me as a birthday gift from my friends Josh and Thuy
-A weird baby black suited Spider-Man, given to me by my friend Megan
-Kakashi from Naruto, bought back from the Phillipines for me by my friend David
-A small gold trinket with the Triforce on it (under Spider-Man, you might not be able to see it), given to me by my friend Zac during his 2007 trip to Japan
-A clay sculpture of Mario made for me by my friend Megan for this Christmas
-Ghost Widow (from the City of Villains special edition)
-A statue of Dante from Devil May Cry 3, given to me by Zac, Matt and Clinton during their '07 trip to Japan
-A two handed katana sword, given to me by Zac, Clinton, David and Matt for my 21st birthday

I don't think I can fit anymore on top of my PC. :(

Craig, I actually want to steal ALL of those things on your PC!

Especially Kakashi, Dante and the katana!

^ Ha ha thanks I think :p, yeah everyone wants the sword. At my 21st party last Saturday everyone couldn't stop playing with it (not a very good thing since half of us were drunk), and now my brother wants it for his room too. :p

keepithowitis said:
Oh, okay. Happy birthday, man.

Damn, I forgot I never posted a picture yet. Anyway, here's me.. from my phone.

1223081710.jpg

bahah, look at that little troublemaker. you look like a shysty cat.

ughrocheste...lol @ the DECA stuff. I remember being a DECA president and being all up on those marketing sluts at the dances held after competitions. Unfortunately, being a DECA chapter president doesn't impress anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex