Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
n872250486_5015245_9821.jpg

Improvisational cardboard tube dance routine.

n872250486_5015260_4251.jpg

Getting tickled to death.

you linked me to that interaccial dating site in the Merry Xmas thread.. b/c claimed everyone wants me to "get better".

I say to you young sir....
....good one.

May as well post some Christmas pics, right?

But first here's one from Thanksgiving:
nickianzackjump.jpg

Christmas morning. Me, my sister and my brother:
xmasmorning.jpg

Beers at 12, 'cause we're classy (yeah I know it's a crappy picture but it made us giggle):
nickiandjamie.jpg

Me and my cousin Zack:
nickiandzack.jpg

keepithowitis said:
Tigerlily, your bro kinda looks like Mario. Maybe it's just the mustache.

hahaha, I shall tell him that. Also, Jamie and I think he needs to shave that thing off. It looks all dirty and weird.

p.s. Jamie is my sister, in case me throwing out a random name is confusing to people. :)

tigerlily521985 said:
Christmas morning. Me, my sister and my brother:
xmasmorning.jpg
You've got a cuter, squishier face than your sister. However, she looks like a Nord, which is really hot.

And your brother needs to shave that thing off. It's the 15 year old Mexican mustache.

Longo_2_guns said:
You've got a cuter, squishier face than your sister. However, she looks like a Nord, which is really hot.

Squishier?? I've never heard someone to refer to it like that before haha. And yeah, she is the "hot one". Not so much in that picture since we all just woke up, but yeah.

And Urban, you are 100% correct, we did not come from the same seminal fluid. We have different daddies but the same mommy, that's why we look so different.

In all seriousness, If its a sensitive topic im sorry.

Also, i THOUGHT you were cool... but your drinking a Heineken. Tis a christmas shame.

Nah, it's not a sensitive topic. We've all come to accept it. I've known since I was like 7 or so. :)

Also the reason I'm drinking a Heineken is because we were at the pizza shop making some stuff for dinner and they don't have much of a beer selection at the moment. If they had a liquor license I would have been doing shots (which I did later in the evening). :p

haha, sorry Ghost... I don't really like beer at all... I'm a liquor kind of girl. :wink:
I usually only drink beer when I'm drunk already or when it's all that's available.

I uesally prefer beer cause liquor gets you sicker quicker. But I'm never one to say no to a line of shots!

It's all good, I'm actually trying to get Urban jealous.

Meet me in PM for HAWT CYBER ACTION!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex