Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCI0022.jpg

"Show me your honor"

Yeah, im angeal with a bass.

LOL does anybody else remember the guy who was stalking Judy? Well, not stalking her but made a thread dedicated to her with some SUPER cheesy poem in it? Oh man, that was so sad but so funny. The guy pretty much got lampooned from us all and left GR from the embarrassment hahahaha!

Remember the days when every female GR poster was super sexy. Silenteyes, judy, can't remember the others, were there others?

Krowsnose said:
Remember the days when every female GR poster was super sexy. Silenteyes, judy, can't remember the others, were there others?

I'd say all our GR females are cute, and I mean that in a non-creepy way!. 8)

thanks for the comments guys and i really don't remember the creepy stalker guy your talking about. apparently you guys lampooned him before i could even read the poem.

Its funny youa sk about his tattoo i just asked him what it said the other day lol the basic jist of it is have courage, never give up and be persistant to reach your goals

edit: i remember more!!

something about offering himself to God and letting God doing what he wants with him. And to help him through difficulties he may come across

some sort of prayer but i forget it :( i'll re ask him when i get the chance probably won't know for a while. he's pretty busy. only get to talk to him once a month if that lol i remember it being very meaningful to him

GhostTrip said:
LOL does anybody else remember the guy who was stalking Judy? Well, not stalking her but made a thread dedicated to her with some SUPER cheesy poem in it? Oh man, that was so sad but so funny. The guy pretty much got lampooned from us all and left GR from the embarrassment hahahaha!

I meant every word, Judy!!!!!

):

My girl, my girl, don't lie to me,
Tell me where did you sleep last night?

In the pines, in the pines,
Where the sun don't ever shine.
I would shiver the whole night through.

My girl, my girl, where will you go?
I'm going where the cold wind blows.

I would shiver the whole night through

Her husband, was a hard working man,
Just about a mile from here.
His head was found in a driving wheel,
But his body never was found.

Tell me where did you sleep last night.

I would shiver the whole night through.

GhostTrip said:

Her husband, was a hard working man,
Just about a mile from here.
His head was found in a driving wheel,
But his body never was found.

Scary!!!

I enjoy this influx of images and posts from attractive women. This truly has been a happy holidays.

What? Urban can't be the only lech on here.

Also, speaking of attractive women: Colin, no Christmas pictures? For shame!

-cries- Im a teen and i dont even have as much lust for women i'll never meet.
Theres sexy prons for that, you know.

Krowsnose said:
Remember the days when every female GR poster was super sexy. Silenteyes...

Silenteyes was never really that attractive.

I thinkt he best looking poster GR ever had was probably..What was her name...Sh5mrck or something..I doní¨t know.

5mcnrck was good lookin', but not GR's best. Ruby was very pretty if any olllllllld school chatters remember her, and Judy of course is GR's current beauty queen.

I liked silenteyes. I thought in some pictures she was very glamorous...She just had a penchant for leather that I couldn't agree with even if I wasn't a vegetarian.

I remember Ruby but I never saw her pics. I think I only knew of her from being around at the same time. I was never really in chat.

As for the leather outfits - I thought it was cool when I was in a wannabe goth phase. Now I think all Matrix outfits should be returned to the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133