Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
UrbanMasque said:
Trippy... when in vegas i have two words for you...

SPEARMINT RHINO!

Hah hah, we had our limo driver and the butlers tell us the same thing. They mentioned that not only was it one of the best strip clubs in the US, but a lot of women just hang out there as it has a nice atmosphere.

We unfortunately didn't get a chance to go (Long story short: one of my pledge brother's father is a professional gambler and everything was comped if we had it delivered to the room, so we stayed in the room to get free meals, cigars, etc. when we weren't gambling). However we hope to make this event a yearly tradition, so we'll try to hit it up next year.

And Stal, you know how to make a geek feel special.

Me on Buzz Lightyear at Disneyland. And yes, I have two guns.
pic.jpg

fix'd

some pics from downtown chicago on christmas night (yeah its kinda late)

and some turkeys in bloomingdale, illinois

I'm the fellow in the kilt on the far right. We were all on the provincial improv team, hence the Nova Scotian tartan.

n1686240062_33368_687.jpg

So this is the next generation of GR users...hmmm.

Longo, they look more like 2 breast pumps, I like how you roll.

The reverse of you pulling out the socket it hilarious to me for some reason. Maybe cause it's only 2am and I've almost been up for 24 hours straight already...maybe it's something else...but yes, nothing can describe your "picture".

Here's me at Halloween, rocking so hard you can't even see me!! (my girlfriend forgot to not move while taking the picture)

n132701930_31685538_2793.jpg

Lovely pets Tigerlily! I've always wanted an undulat couple, but my parents have something against birds :(

Here you go Urban. I took the hint about being girlier (from the Christmas presents)... apparently in my family, there is me and then there is weird girly stuff... and now I have blueberries on my face. At least my face smells yummy. :)

blueberryface.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle