Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mala, it's actually a female best friend :p . We just went through a lot together. She got her's on her foot.

And I second Ghost's idea about Marius pics. Then no matter what page you click on there will always be cuteness. :D

I really cant get enough of those Marius pics man. He;s adorable. Get him in the states so i can coach him up. He will be a Heisman Trophy Winner by the time im done with him.

Its awesome watching him develop. Sometimes I sit back and think," Man, The internet is so cool."

Besides Yokiro, it seems like Tigerlily is an attention whore who is liking what the guys are saying, otherwise why else is she lifting her shirt up for GR?

MattAY said:
He called you a fag.

No shit?

I didn't notice.

But really, I don't see why I'm a fag for saying she's just being an attention whore who's liking the attention and comments she's getting about her body.

Well, I don't think she's the next dobby in terms of attention whoring. PYP has always been famous for it's drama as far as I'm concerned.

I don't mind her posting pics of herself, theyre niiiiice :p I also don't like making those comments either, they're creeeeepy.

Let's say I like to be in the middle of Urban and Yoko. Not super horny and not a super feminist, just me.. Ghost! Oh yeah! ....I need another beer :?

GhostTrip said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Pedophiles much?

Yes, because we're all making sexual remarks about Tylzen's boy...

Sorry if I killed your joke there.

meh. sexual or not you still can't shut up about wanting to see pictures of a little baby boy. People have been arrested for less.

Whoah, guys, what's going on. Let's not get all socially analytical and calling each other names here, let's just post some pics and say stuff about them.

Getting back on track:
n5102760_34392853_3933.jpg

I have since let my hair go long. I think I should shave it back down. Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex