Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
GhostTrip said:
creepy3ci1.jpg

Once you sober up you start to feel the cold!

i knew there was a reaosn we clicked so well.

GR drinking fest when we all get together!

Zoey, any more peircings or tattoos?

Actually Urban brings up a good point. Now that many of you veterans are reaching working age, maybe in 2009 - 2010 we plan the first GRCon?

Really its just an excuse for all of to meet up and get drunk under the table by Duke.

Trippysmurf said:
Actually Urban brings up a good point. Now that many of you veterans are reaching working age, maybe in 2009 - 2010 we plan the first GRCon?

Really its just an excuse for all of to meet up and get drunk under the table by Duke.

But isn't duke a wee little dude?

Trippysmurf said:

Lol. Unfortunately that's exactly the age where life starts becoming far too busy for such things, hence the mass veteran drop off.

Well why not announce one and at least get a head count on who would seriously attend. Find a small venue, cheap hotels nearby and like a 2-3 day activities calendar. Im pretty sure you could get some rinky dink developers to throw in some gifts or shirts or something - im not worried about that, im more concerned with going out to the bay area bars with you knuckleheads.

viking_raiding_party_landing.jpg

That is how I would arrive at the GR con.

Seriously, I would hate if there was ever to be a GR con, because it would probably be situated in USA, I would need a 3 years warning, so that I could save money for the trip.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind partying it up with you guys. Jamming on some RockBand and whatever. But our posters come from all over the World. Like Tylzen said, he's all the way in Denmark. Mala, Maca and Grey are in England and others are in Ireland, France, Australia, New Zealand, etc. Hell, Used is in friggin Alaska!

It's easy for a Canuck like me to hop across the border but it would just be with a buch of you Yankees!

UrbanMasque said:
Zoey, any more peircings or tattoos?

I'm getting that Winnie the Pooh tattoo I posted a few pages back. And yes I know what you're thinking Tramp Stamp and Toung peircing... But my circle of friends don't see it like that :wink:

Zoey said:
I know what you're thinking Tramp Stamp and Toung peircing... But my circle of friends don't see it like that :wink:

dont assume. On girls any ink is hot, i personally like full sleeves or thighs. to each their own i guess.

UrbanMasque said:
Zoey said:
I know what you're thinking Tramp Stamp and Toung peircing... But my circle of friends don't see it like that :wink:

dont assume. On girls any ink is hot, i personally like full sleeves or thighs. to each their own i guess.

psh, real men (and women) get rib tattoos :p

but seriously, some tramp stamps can be cool... especially when soccer moms have them haha...

and just so I don't accidentally kill the topic here is a pic from when my hair was longer.
waterfall.jpg

an oldie but goodie
- theres a barcode on my left side, and a half sleeve on my right. The other ones are within the shirt region.

n42600574_30760951_2746.jpg

your turn!
[i'll get the other ones soon]

Stal who the heck is that?!

StalfrosCC said:
Um... how about you stop acting like being chivalrous is going to get you laid on an internet forum.

How about fuck you? I have three sisters and that nonsense and bullshit pisses them off to no end, and I would never want anyone else to have to be bothered by the minute aspirations and minds of males just because they like to be expressly vocal about them, and in some way feel that all females exist as property not yet purchased.
Besides, what would the purpose of trying to look cool for the like three girls here? Your silly interpretation of my message is based on your own previous notions of acquaintances, nothing related to myself in truth since my own love life isn't on point of any of this, and at no point did I suggest at all, "Hey ladies! I'm sexy with my respect of you! *Wink wink.* Now come play with my magic wand like I'm a wizard and you're my apprentice."

I know it's a joke, and everyone is supposed to LOL along with it, but isn't it possible that people, normally female types, just accept being objectified and belittled as part of their fate because there's too many dicks directly connected to brains on this planet?
Not everyone, but some people. That's all I was trying to say, without any further subtext.

I'm tired of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
admori