Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older pics of a hike. Pretty pretty, the pictures don't do their justice.

n503100632773852130.jpg

n5031006327738406868.jpg

n5031006327738508399.jpg

Affen, I love those pictures. I'd also like to know where you are. Absolutely beautiful. I was in an area almost like that in Guatemala and the pictures never capture the full effect.

Leathen, those pictures were taken on a plot of land my xbf owned. We ventured down there and found it randomly. It's even more beautiful in the winter but unfortunately I don't have pictures.

Those pics were took at Canary Islands. If I remember right it were the Christmas day :)

Thanks Judy! I love your pictures too. Looks like an great place. Now I feel like going for an stroll around nearby forest.

white-noise said:
Affen and Judy, you guys canadian?

I sure am... not :(

nmak5l.jpg

Me and my gaming corner. Beloved ps3 and the small tv for snes.

241w66t.jpg

My summer room. Just slept the first night of this year. It was darn cold.

white-noise said:
omg me to!! well I'm actually in Quebec right now but I live in Ontario

I spent a few months in Montreal. Likely heading back in the next couple of years to see a friend.

I used to live in Peterborough Ontario (shithole). I know I wasn't asked but I wanted to be a part of the Ontario chatter lol.

xXJudyXx said:
Affen, I love those pictures. I'd also like to know where you are. Absolutely beautiful. I was in an area almost like that in Guatemala and the pictures never capture the full effect.

where did you go in guatemala?

Lethean said:
white-noise said:
omg me to!! well I'm actually in Quebec right now but I live in Ontario

I spent a few months in Montreal. Likely heading back in the next couple of years to see a friend.

I used to live in Peterborough Ontario (shithole). I know I wasn't asked but I wanted to be a part of the Ontario chatter lol.

I actually live near Peterborough and yes it is a shithole :p

What do you say Lethean? You, me, and the two Asian ladies at GR get together for some drinks? hahaha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle