Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah, he wasn't the most attractive person working at the Consulet in Toronto. I actually think he's in jail now for taking a bribe...

Thanks you guys...
MattAY i will take your suggestion and post it as my default for my myspace.
the next time a girl recognizes me from myspace, they will laugh thinking their getting this high class scholar 8)

QUIT QUOTING PICTURES.

Next person to do it gets the topic closes. If you MUST reference a picture because we all lose the ability to go back a few pages or scroll up (Hey, it could happen with this new design) just post the LINK in the quotes.

It is so annoying to see 4 of the same picture on one page.

ESPECIALLY if it is that creepy one of UGH.

I agree with you on the same pict being quoted. Guys please don't do that (even though you can't resist me). One topic was closed already because people kept quoting that jabba the hut looking girl in that one topic made by TNO.
And Stal...I'm not that creepy.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/vie ... start=1980
yeah my photo on there is a bit large (had to scan it and forgot to change the size)

Stal's complaining again? At first I was going to quote Raine's pic and comment on his cool shades but I feel this would worsen my already tarnished relationship with Stal. Why not offer him friendship as well as something to help him instead of antagonize him.

For you,
hba_midol_extend_p.jpg

Love Krow

You know what, the rest of my face was not in a state to be showed on the internet. obviously i put them on for the picture, and was not wearing sunglasses at 2am.

As for the size?
FUCK YOU!!!!

In the spirit of keeping the topic alive...
n30318163_31498461_7463.jpg

My 18th birthday, November 2006 --> that's a park my friends and I used to hang out in when I lived in Toronto.
DISCLAIMER: That is a cigarette the guy in the back is smoking.
n30318163_31608315_6886.jpg

This guy's house I used to go hang out in my freshman year... October 2006

Zeke's a cute dog.

Is he an Italian Greyhound?

Schimmel, you look like you're about to whisper "sleeeep" in that cat's ear before you break it's neck :p.

He looks like he was in some concentration camp.

Anyway, heres some of me playing with mah army stuff.

4161_90664596850_512041850_2416383_2139329_n.jpg

our little combat vest seen here with 2 grenade pouches, an M203 pouch and my formation badge censored for erm... purposes so i won't get screwed over with.

4161_90664581850_512041850_2416380_3716666_n.jpg

my beret!

Haha! Piracer, is it gay pride day over there? That bottom pic is seriously the gayest pic I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod