Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
UghRochester said:
First TL postes Cali, then she admits she got drunk because of the popular excuse "free drinks" What could happen next?
Anything could happen, because if you haven't realised it yet, we all live in something called existence.

Well.

Most of us.

schimmel said:
I see nothing wrong with that...
And if someone was giving me free alcohol I'd take full advantage of it.
I never said there was anything wrong with it. I just love hearing the clever excuse of free drinks. I mean that's awesome. If i were give free drinks all the time...well lets no go there.
Maybe it was my lack of sentencing that may of threw you guys off. Clearly i need to work on my public speaking

So if anything can happen...Well here's me playing "I'm in the crowd of DECA people"
l_582510aeef6cd76d19067ab3093b074b.jpg

Actually Ugh, that was the only time (other than my 21st b-day) that I was given free drinks. And those sales reps better have paid for my drinks because of all the shit I had to deal with that weekend what with setting up their booth and walking around a tradeshow floor for 9 hours in heels. :p

tigerlily521985 said:
Actually Ugh, that was the only time (other than my 21st b-day) that I was given free drinks. And those sales reps better have paid for my drinks because of all the s*** I had to deal with that weekend what with setting up their booth and walking around a tradeshow floor for 9 hours in heels. :p
Ok...ok i apology...maybe not free but the majority of the time i'm playin Halo 3 with ya and MattAY, you're always giggling and drunk 8)

I gotta get in on the GR gaming, the only people I tend to play with online are my cousins and my friends back in Toronto

Well side the TL's: Influenced by Drinking
I went to Kennywood today with my DECA club. These BMX pro's were ripping it up on the vert ramps for today. They were a group called "Maximum Velocity"
BMX2.jpg

BMX.jpg

^ That 2nd BMX pic is pretty flah.

I tried BMXing for a while, I had a small kicker ramp I'd use to jump over 2 or 3 of my friends. Then I busted by chin open trying to bunnyhop some railroad tracks and kinda pussed out for a while after that. Around the same time my friend broke his collar bone and ripped his ear open after bailing on the same ramp. I lost interest after that.

This is me, posing with the sweet bandana GR sent me!

I am not a wrestling fan, but let me tell you something, brother, Hulkamania is alive and well in each and every one of us!

150658.jpg

Schimmel please be the one at the back not making a douchey hand sign. If you have to be someone making a douchey hand sign be the one with the mohawk.

Anyone but the one flipping off the camera. :*(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod