Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
White noise is pretty good, but as for the hawtest GR female.... I don't think you'll ever take that from FTG.

:D

GR Trivia: Which poster started the first Post Your Pics topic?

I remember back in the day I didn't even bother with PYP. Mostly because I had no pics to post. But early 2006ish, I decide to post a few pics. They were cool, but about 10 minutes later Dobby posted pics, and all anyone cared about was how she could fin in her suitcase. I have since learned that if you post pics in proximity of pics of a girl, they will be completely overlooked and you could post them again later and no one would ever no.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that when girls post pics it leads to two pages of comments?

And yes, I know I'm just contributing to it but it had to be pointed out, hahaha!

Don't want the topic to be made dead... so:

Better picture of the tower
myview.jpg

And picture of me and the water
view.jpg

tigerlily521985 said:
Yes, the sales reps took me out to a bar the second night I was there... gotta love free drinks! :)

Oh the good fortune of being a hot girl as opposed to a guy.

How'd you like Chi-Town?

Yeah, now the reps say I am their little sister (even though they are old enough to be my father). Like I was inducted into their club or something.

Schimmel- I liked it for the most part. I think I should go when I don't have the stress of a tradeshow to deal with and I may like it better.

Right on. Although I only live four hours away from the city I haven't been since 2000. I've been meaning to go back though

First TL postes Cali, then she admits she got drunk because of the popular excuse "free drinks" What could happen next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod