Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
UghRochester said:
Ohhhh...I see, he's overweight because your chihuahua reminds him to eat taco bell. Now i get it

You try sooooooo hard :D It's cute.

guess i better post a pic to make up for my double post so the samurai spartan mods don't close it on my behalf!

3174_70133778002_510213002_1657835_601392_n.jpg

me and my dog passed out, me in my pajama pants. after a looooong weekend, too much drinkin, and my dog spent the weekend back with my brother in the country with complete freedom.

intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:
Madster that one picture of the guy dressing up as a Muslim woman while his friend pretends to butt f*** him is so disrespectful to Muslim women it's not even funny.

I thought it was a ninja..

srs.

Well...He was a Ninja. I fail :*(.

Madster, that pic of your school friends looks like they've been sat like that ever since the cupboard under the stairs they were locked in dissolved around them.

Rain your dog is more chilled out than you are. You should learn something from him. The secret?...

he's naked................yeaaah

This topic has stifled! Time to inject it with my FABULOUS self and life! Some pics!

Here's me on irc in profile in my limited edition warp records t shirt!

dsc00282.jpg

Taken down pic here.

Here's my new caaaaar!

dsc00284nva.jpg

And here's a painting my girlfriend did me of the prince of all cosmos, a man I greatly respect and admire.

dsc00285k.jpg

Those picts were pretty awesome malakian and FCM
Anyways i was at my guidance counselor after school to talk about what i need for graduationg, when i saw these posters
untitled-3.jpg

I'm guessing that this means it's alright to be gay! Notice, how there's four balls and four nuts

UghRochester said:
Those picts were pretty awesome malakian and FCM
Anyways i was at my guidance counselor after school to talk about what i need for graduationg, when i saw these posters
untitled-3.jpg

I'm guessing that this means it's alright to be gay! Notice, how there's four balls and four nuts

Well the balls aren't touching, so...

You guys love cute dogs? Meet our dog Roxy! It's been housebroken many of times and was abuse, luckily we found her at the local humane society and we adopted before someone else does.
untitled-5.jpg

UghRochester said:
You guys love cute dogs? Meet our dog Roxy! It's been housebroken many of times and was abuse, luckily we found her at the local humane society and we adopted before someone else does.

Cute dog!

But...housebroken many times? You have to keep teaching her? Normally you only have to housebreak a dog once ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle