Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus how big is that god damn thing?

Final one from me.
8th15nathanSm.jpg

I think if had seen that spider in my house, I would have thrown up. Mostly because I would have been so freaked out. Eww, I hate spiders.

Oh and Eyebrows, you look like someone I know... interesting.

Gross Tiger...
"Oh fuck a huge spider..."
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

DSC00044.jpg

Cow
DSC00050.jpg

Marius and Mom
DSC00051.jpg

Marius
DSC00060.jpg

Me being concentrated about something.
DSC00063.jpg

"Oh really?"
DSC00001.jpg

"Ya really."

Tylzen said:
rofl.

Pics!

img0305d.jpg

My school mates. Acting the normal way they do.

img0310f.jpg

My other mates. Also acting the way they do every day.
Note that the guy in black picks up a large steel baseball bat approx. 3 seconds after the picture was taken..

Tyzlen, as usual Marius out-cutes everyone.

Madster, this is me sounding desperate but i see what i think is a skirt in that first photo so how about you post your female friends acting the way they do every day :D

I just noticed that there are several cows in the background.
The picture was taken by my girlfriend on some freakish event out in the country. At a certain time every year the cows are let outside after spent the winter inside, and they go bananas.
Marius enjoyed this very much and wanted to pet every single cow.

piracer said:
Tyzlen, as usual Marius out-cutes everyone.

Pfft. Except my niece.

Madster that one picture of the guy dressing up as a Muslim woman while his friend pretends to butt fuck him is so disrespectful to Muslim women it's not even funny.

Lethean said:
Madster that one picture of the guy dressing up as a Muslim woman while his friend pretends to butt f*** him is so disrespectful to Muslim women it's not even funny.

not gonna lie, after reading that i had to go back for a second look at that pic :p

I love the first one...It actually seems you came out of that horrible dark room in which i call closet, but the second one. I adore the "Pretty F*cking Vacant" shirt.

Also Lethean...are you getting upset because your niece isn't getting much more attention than Tylzen's kid?

UghRochester said:
Also Lethean...are you getting upset because your niece isn't getting much more attention than Tylzen's kid?

Haha. No. If I was posting pictures of her right now and no one commented on her cuteness then perhaps :p.

Rakon = Straight up G!

Sorry guys - havent posted much but its b/c Ive got papers due, but I have been browsing the forum (like now - when i should be typing a paper) anyway I still find time to go out and here is the result.

n1447171892_354589_2852028.jpg

n42600846_31870740_2088350.jpg

4285_536753804337_42600846_31879880_7573731_n.jpg

4285_536753844257_42600846_31879887_3915174_n.jpg

Lethean said:
Madster that one picture of the guy dressing up as a Muslim woman while his friend pretends to butt f*** him is so disrespectful to Muslim women it's not even funny.
He's not Muslim.

He's just an overweight ninja.
img0312r.jpg

Oh, and my CHIHUAHUA.
img0262d.jpg

madster111 said:
Lethean said:
He's not Muslim.

He's just an overweight ninja.
img0312r.jpg

Oh, and my CHIHUAHUA.
img0262d.jpg

Ohhhh...I see, he's overweight because your chihuahua reminds him to eat taco bell. Now i get it

Lethean said:

I thought it was a ninja..

srs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod