Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys!

I feel better having your approval now!

Urban after that awesome post I now take back everything negative I ever said about you. I <3 you. Funny as heck.

As for the sack comment, I'm pretty laid back. It isn't like you said "omfg dude. I would bang your future wife so hard". Then you'd just be a dick. Really though, no one on this site is a dick except for BBK occasionally .

TheZoomZoomKid said:
She's good looking but that's it, there's nothing special about her looks. However, I'm sure she's very very nice and fantastic in the sack.

have you posted your pic yet? lot's of critique, let's see the pimp behind the posts. everyone's got some way of gettin their pics online these days! i'm sure you got a bangin 9.5/10 girlfriend brah

and i don't think she's a 9 tho, she's a 7.5 to 7.9ish. 8 is amazing, 9 is something i NEVER see, 10 doesn't exist.

Pet pics time! I'll post my picture later......maybe (gosh I need a haircut)
2cp43za.jpg

The Coolest Cat on The Block
2vkg46f.jpg

Guine Pig. Propably dies soon. She is 7 years already and I think she has somekind of a tumor in her stomach :(
20qf8ly.jpg

The already dead Cavie. R.I.P.

intoTheRain said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
She's good looking but that's it, there's nothing special about her looks. However, I'm sure she's very very nice and fantastic in the sack.

have you posted your pic yet? lot's of critique, let's see the pimp behind the posts. everyone's got some way of gettin their pics online these days! i'm sure you got a bangin 9.5/10 girlfriend brah

and i don't think she's a 9 tho, she's a 7.5 to 7.9ish. 8 is amazing, 9 is something i NEVER see, 10 doesn't exist.

Well he did ask us for some comments about her. I don't have one picture of me so it's not like I can post one.

Well when you become a real man and start actually being with real women you realize that personality factors in to the point scale.

Now if we are talking about fake women that we will never get with then sheer looks is all you can count because that is all you know.

StalfrosCC said:
Well when you become a real man and start actually being with real women you realize that personality factors in to the point scale.

Now if we are talking about fake women that we will never get with then sheer looks is all you can count because that is all you know.

there's a personal point scale, a walk by point scale, and a photo point scale. clearly i cannot factor in personality from a photo, so i'm going entirely on looks.

i've known many a ugly chick who i ended up finding rather attractive simply because of their personality. well not many, like one, maybe two.
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Personality goes a long way, but it's not like I can see a person's personality through a photo

Yes you can.

NO U!

StalfrosCC said:

Any pointers on how I can become a real man, and get a real women will be appreciated. :)

Photos can also be deceiving. I find I look different in person than I do in my picture a lot of the times, as does Rosa.

But the real question here is: When do I get to see Stal dressewd up in a sexy girl pirate costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod