Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha BigCheese, the first pic is Chucklevision (new phrase - spread the word!)

Also, your friend has a badass top!

intoTheRain said:
n642370197_2252981_6878.jpg

not enough beers yet.

nice, i like to mix Beer and Whey protein as well... its gotten me this far.

sometimes i like to put it in my mouth and chew on it.
thatswhatshesaid

UrbanMasque said:
intoTheRain said:
n642370197_2252981_6878.jpg

not enough beers yet.

nice, i like to mix Beer and Whey protein as well... its gotten me this far.

sometimes i like to put it in my mouth and chew on it.
thatswhatshesaid

oh thats protein powder? i thought it was chocolate milk... all this time.. DAMNIT

Big Cheese, you look like a buddy of mine in the second pic, he can drink like a fish to.

...and no that's not a racist comment, I don't think all asians look alike. You guys have the same facial hair and hair cut and everything. :shock:

I honetly expected more comments about Rosa :(. It makes me sad that a forum of horny guys don't think my fiance is hawt :(. Unless of course you're just being gentlemen about it and keeping your mouths shut because I'm engaged to her.

Also, Big-Cheese looks awesome.

Lethean said:
I honetly expected more comments about Rosa :(. It makes me sad that a forum of horny guys don't think my fiance is hawt :(. Unless of course you're just being gentlemen about it and keeping your mouths shut because I'm engaged to her.

fishing for compliments, ewww.

i think shes been posted enough and fapped to enough for people to no longer need to comment brah. :p

intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:

fishing for compliments, ewww.

Haha. I'm not fishing for compliments. I mean, what would you think if people drool over every single asian girl that Grey has ever posted or Urban comments on every chick to post a pic but then your fiance doesn't even get a mention? :p Then again, for all I know she's gotten lots of mentions in the other PYP topic. I did't look back on that one too often to know.

Wait...Fapped to em? Well...Uhh. Maybe I *don't* wantt o hear comments then :p.

And ZoomZXoom, she's more than a 7! :(

StalfrosCC said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
She's a solid 7.

7? No way man. Rosa has personality on top of beauty plus Colin is in love with her. Girl is a 10 in my book.

And this is why I love you. In a totally non gay, FTG kind of way.

Trippysmurf - You're a pretty cool cat too!

If she's gonna marry Lethean, she's good in my book.

8.789. I'd give higher but I know nothing else about her.

TheZoomZoomKid said:
Looks wise she's a solid 7. Don't know jack about her personality.

What we do know......

We have eyes... We Judge... [i act like a horn dog, but i love a good smile.] She gets a 9 in my book.

She's of Latin American Descent ~ +2 Will Power
She allows him to post his pictures of her on his dorky freinds' web site ~ +2 Charisma
She dresses like a pirate for Halloween ~ +5 Perception(+3 Strength vs Ninjas)
And if she can put up with HIS $**t ~ +4 Vitality

I'd say that puts her in the 10 range.

[she hasn't strangled him in his sleep.... +7 Luck for Lethean]

She's good looking but that's it, there's nothing special about her looks. However, I'm sure she's very very nice and fantastic in the sack.

TheZoomZoomKid said:
She's good looking but that's it, there's nothing special about her looks. However, I'm sure she's very very nice and fantastic in the sack.

man... that may be dancing on the acceptable line. Talking like that about a mans Gf is laughable.... about his fiance... i dunno... his call. :roll:

o car boarding (ski rope tied to the back of a pick up truck going 30mph in the up of mi) how fun you are untill i hit a barried mail box
once again vacation in the up ends in pain

the wife to be and i a 2 years ago staring at something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle