Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoey said:
Tequila shots! Oh my!
001oj6.jpg

I think I look 12 in that pic :?

that's quite the setup, i prefer to simply chase my jose with a chug of my carlsberg. my two drinks of choice :p

@Uver
From your first picture, I was seriously going to say you look like you belong in a Kingdom Hearts game, and then I was looking for a good pic of Roxas or someone similar from Organization XIII, but that didn't work so well, so my comment was aborted.
Plus, I post too much in this topic, anyway...

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
[So you're just going to leave us hanging with Survivor? You got tired of us? Is that it? We weren't cool enough for you? :cry:
I'll be stuck inside keepit and Lien forevermore, it seems...
It failed and died. These things happen man.

But with this game you can write your own brief review if you want. There's no time limit so their's no pressure and I've already got the nominated games calculated thus far :)

Ok... the photoshopped pictures and the WoW Screenshots do not go in this topic.

This is the last warning.

This is for camwhoring only.

But it was technically still me.
And yes it was
And my friend says i look like i belong in final fantasy in some of my pictures lol. I want to go to disney land just to get a fake keyblade.

^That Last pic on the roof is pretty chill. AP Physics... then your going to need some Russians in there too right?

Chris_Crime said:
Hey Kids, Now enlisting for Operation Afghani Freedom! :)
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

-[my kids know how to finish their battles]-

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
A girl posts a picture...while Urban is roaming the topic?
...Oh dear.

This is a setup... I say something sexual. She then invites me over. I go to the house and I get greeted by State Troopers and a Camera crew, no thanks. I watch Dateline.

UrbanMasque said:
This is a setup... I say something sexual. She then invites me over. I go to the house and I get greeted by State Troopers and a Camera crew, no thanks. I watch Dateline.
She's in Canada, so it's totally legal. Go for it!

Too lazy to get out a real camera so I snapped a webcam shot. I may need to play with the levels on that thing. Haha.

92672015xj7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle