Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was climbing out of a hole in the ground trying to look as creepy as possible, a bit like Samara of the Ring. Instead, I just look like Spiderman-gone-wrong or Jack from Power Stone. Please tell me someone has played Power Stone...

jackface.jpg

Lethean said:
Holy f***.

It's funny that Shaft said Zanker was basically like Firewall when that last picture of Zanker totally reminds me of one Firewall had posted.

Also, double u tee eff at pictures of your muscles.

LOL, like Firewall or a dude who is about to sing me an RnB song.

Also FTG... you remind me of one of those Twilight monsters in the last Zelda.

Yes. Motherfucking yes.

FTG, I love you.

I'll have some pics from Benihana tonight later in the week.

Don't let this topic go too many pages without posting fresh pics of FCM gets banned :(

Whoa! Chill out Zanker, I'm no troll. I was just joking. You know, irony? Most people have a narrow-minded stereotype of mathmeticians, and I was just playing on that. Besides, I love maths. Really.

I guess it's about time i did this.

Sorry about the size on this, i have no idea why it's so big.

Picture002.jpg

Check out that emo pic. I'm not emo btw.

Here's my personal favorite.

medrunk.jpg

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
keepithowitis said:
-FCM- said:
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Nice pics, sir. Who did you play?

Samaraedited.jpg

I = Samara
Scary, yes? :lol:

I don't understand your anatomy. That's crazy, whatever it is.
Yeah, and where's your other leg?

He's a snork!

More like the ghost from The Grudge, or was it The Ring. Anyways, there's a scene in one of those movies where the ghost is crawling on the ground and has a awkward body position like that.

ZankerH said:
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
I don't know what you're getting at...
I already implied that he has a present of special interest for me...and Stal. :oops:

Yay homoerotic references :3

Well... FTG likes boys... so I don't think it is a reference as much as it is a suggestion.

n1218090291_30203385_2603.jpg

At the Lincoln Memorial on Election Night. This was after we campaigned in Philly. The free Obama shirt I got was awesome. (I'm on the right btw)

n161600057_30068223_5032.jpg

First day back at the college from summer break.

n1218090291_30203366_7860.jpg

Me fucking high/drunk during the van trip.

Anywhoo, good times.

-BBK

ZankerH said:
Lethean said:
Holy f***.

It's funny that Shaft said Zanker was basically like Firewall when that last picture of Zanker totally reminds me of one Firewall had posted.

You see what you want to see.

No, you really do look like Firewall in one pic. You also look like a guy who takes himself too seriously in the other ones.

Diabolus - I gotcha ;). I'm glad you proved your point on IGN then and I apologise for seeming like a dick to you :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle