Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lethean said:
GhostTrip said:
LOL Lethean is so f****** racist.

I'm not really being racist. I mean, I'm sure if I said "all Asians smell like fish and eat nothing but rice and watch anime and I do not like them" I'd be racist but saying a lot of them look a like to me isn't really racist. If anything it can be seen as a knock against my own vision! Lol.
Yeah right, we all know when you're drving and somebody ahead of you does something stupid you think "Chinese driver!" Just admit it now. :p

UghRochester said:
StalfrosCC said:
I'm all about women of all shapes, sizes and nationalities.
and Transexuals too? I mean if you didn't really recognize at first...needless to say i'm screwed

Transgendered women are women. They have unfortunately been born into the wrong body and are living in a society where most people do not understand this fact and thus label them incorrectly. As well, there are high costs involved with allowing their true self to exist on the outside.

A friend of mine from high school, Alex, now is Sophie. I asked her about it, and she was open and seems happy now (minus the whole economy sucking and her not finding a job), and I'm happy for her. The weird part is just getting over the fact that my friend Alex doesn't exist any more.

Trippysmurf said:
UghRochester said:
StalfrosCC said:
I'm all about women of all shapes, sizes and nationalities.
and Transexuals too? I mean if you didn't really recognize at first...needless to say i'm screwed

Transgendered women are women. They have unfortunately been born into the wrong body and are living in a society where most people do not understand this fact and thus label them incorrectly. As well, there are high costs involved with allowing their true self to exist on the outside.

A friend of mine from high school, Alex, now is Sophie. I asked her about it, and she was open and seems happy now (minus the whole economy sucking and her not finding a job), and I'm happy for her. The weird part is just getting over the fact that my friend Alex doesn't exist any more.

Yep i knew that would happen...i'm not upset with any transexuals i just don't want one to hit on me...Japan has the highest transexual rate

Krowsnose said:
hot italian + latina girls > all

Italian = yes

Latina = no

Coming from Miami, which is a South American country, you need to be careful of Latinas. Aside from the fact that many are insane (as in "they will hurt you" insane), many smoke cigarettes like chimneys, and many never shut up EVER, the vast majority do not age well.

Especially the Cubans. They might look smoking when they're in their 20s, but once they pop at that first kid, they start getting RCA or Round Cuban Ass. This blossoms into total 200-pound plus pear shape by the time they are 40. It is very rare to find a thin middle-aged Hispanic woman in Miami.

Trippysmurf said:
Krowsnose said:

Italian = yes

Latina = no

Coming from Miami, which is a South American country, you need to be careful of Latinas. Aside from the fact that many are insane (as in "they will hurt you" insane), many smoke cigarettes like chimneys, and many never shut up EVER, the vast majority do not age well.

I'll be sure to tell my wife that. :p

Latina's are very sexy. There is one in my class at College and when she starts talking in her language really fast it just melts my butter.

Lethean said:
Trippysmurf said:
Krowsnose said:

Italian = yes

Latina = no

I'll be sure to tell my wife that. :p

Good, I'd like to get her feedback.

Alright, so we've covered asian and latina racial stereotypes, what next? :p

Ever notice how a brown guy is always driving a cab? What's the deal with that?

Trippysmurf said:
Uh, I think Madster is going more the "when you see him you'll s*** bricks" path.
Haha.
That was at like 1AM when i hadn't had a shower.

New picture;
me2fy4.jpg

Just after i've had a shower and washed my hair.
I really need to get back in shape. Check out that double chin action!

chicks dig scars. Lose the 'fro and you're a bitch magnet.

...did I just turn into Mitch?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod