Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Zoey or Lilly care about our comments (as in, they're insulting) but it's always best to quit while we're ahead.

^ I agree, instead of insulting them here's a new pict from me taken by my cell. Enjoy!
Offwork.jpg

I have no answer for that Mr MattAY, but i do know i was sick of reading what men enjoy most "Tits" yes i was upset that not only is it on the list of "7 Words you can't say on Television" but you guys left out that gay people...and i do believe most women love hanging around gay men.

LOL, hey I'm just saying that GR tends to overdo it sometimes. Like some people don't know when enough is enough. I don't think we were at that point at all, hell I'm not going to be a gentlemen at GR or anything. I just didn't want the topic to wind up closed after another page of commenting on tits.

UghRochester - I see no date, that image could be 5 years old! Also, I dig the couch.

Here is the 80s party image. Oddly enough, I also used to wear those sunglasses:
n5102760_31437659_4685.jpg

Trippysmurf said:
UghRochester - I see no date, that image could be 5 years old! Also, I dig the couch.
thanks for diggin the couch...saw no date for yours...but i did just get off work so read even closer at the message...

FUCK.jpg

And I Raaaaan
I ran so far awaaaaaaaay
I just Raaaaan
I ran all night and daaaaay

I couldn't get away

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
just like that river twisting through the dusty lands!

Don't you...
Forget about me..
No no no no! (or is it don't???)

..............your pic is very inspiring Trippy!

No problem...but i always keep handy my cell...never know when there is a thread that you need cell camera action!

*High Five killerboots

Anyways I should definately eat nachos now, yes it random but i keeps your mind off of ladies

So..this was taken with my absolutely rubbish laptop webcam.

does anyone else see the face in my right eye?
i was like WTF?!?!

Me.jpg

Yes. I have an afro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod