Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seafood? Or seefood?

charlie_see-food.jpg

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
I remember him posting a picture he made by pressing the side of his face against a copy machine. This was years ago, but still...

That's some crazy memory you've got there, I barely remember making that picture, let alone posting it here.

Sam

Yeah, really, FTG. I remembered maybe one of my old avatars, and I only started posting here regularly like 6 months ago. Yet you remembered nearly every single one.

maca2kx said:
Trippysmurf said:
Wait, you mean to tell me you guys aren't in Spring yet? Yesterday was in 80s here.

That explains this snappy attire
n5006981_39398821_5045.jpg

(See wut I did thar?)

Sam

Sadly enough, that is one of my less 80s days. I'm usually wearing a t-shirt depicting Miami Vice, Ghostbusters, Transformers or sporting one of my many Member's Only jackets.

I actually went to an 80s themed party back in college where the host said "I love all of your 80s costumes, except Mike's since he came in what he normally wears." (I'll post the pic later)

GhostTrip said:
Little does GR realize while they are distracted by Zoey, Ghost steals Tigerlilly from them

...And stal steals Enigma :p

Well played Ghost. Well played.

I also like how everyone forgot Judy.

Okay, I'm just going to say what everyone is thinking, just to get it out of everyone's system.

Tits.

That is all.

Green_Lantern said:
I love how that was the first comment on Tigerlily's AND Zoey's pictures......hah
What else would we say? 'TIgerlily, the "Save the Elephants" T-shirt you are wearing is really quite grand. I commend your effort to preserve our precious wildlife for future generations.' Sure, maybe FTG. But the rest of us.. TITS.

Actually, my first thought was that the elephant had a large butt, then I realized this was simply an optical illusion, and it was indeed her breasts. So that makes me only kind of an asshole.

Would it be rude to ask what cup size you are ?
Although it doesn't have to anything with boobies , I do like your sig Tigerlily; granted it be 10x better if Yoshi was sporting a hefty rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle