Not open for further replies.
Here's just a few wedding photos.

n750344644_1305239_6984981.jpg

n750344644_1305261_3549364.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

They were actually free - My brother in law took them for us. He was our witness, photographer and caterer! (Dude is an amazing cook.)

Yeah, those are very nice photos! Good job to your brother in law. My sister's professional wedding photos were poorly done and unimaginative. Major disappointment.

Congratulations, again COLIN! I hate to bring this up yet again but its funny how Rosa looks older than you. Grow a beard, baby face.

Congrats, you both look very smart. Looks like a great wedding.

Also, dont mind me asking, is that your daughter? Or niece? She's so cute, she's a match in cuteness VS Tlyzen's Marius!

She's our niece. I hope our kids are as adorable as her though!

And thanks for the smart comment. If only you knew the half of it. I waste away playing WoW, browsing the internet and watching movies, cleaning up and taking care of our dog while she works on finishing up her bachelor's so she can get to work on her masters. Not to mention she finished high school at 15 and started college at 15 or 16.

I fail.

IT WILL ALL CHANGE WHEN I GET MY WORK PERMIT!

Can't you just line up outside 7-11 and jump into a mysterious truck full of day-workers and do drywall like all of the other illegal immigrants?

What's up with Kaliko having a red afro??
I know a black kid at my school that has a red afro, too. Same size, everything. I would call him my friend but he's hella annoying, so he's just an acquaintance.

Yeh. I don't really know you, so hey, I'm Keepit. :)

edit: Oh shit, Lethean, I totally missed your pictures. Congrats man! :)

Trippysmurf said:
Krowsnose said:
hot italian + latina girls > all

Italian = yes

Latina = no

Coming from Miami, which is a South American country, you need to be careful of Latinas. Aside from the fact that many are insane (as in "they will hurt you" insane), many smoke cigarettes like chimneys, and many never shut up EVER, the vast majority do not age well.

Especially the Cubans. They might look smoking when they're in their 20s, but once they pop at that first kid, they start getting RCA or Round Cuban Ass. This blossoms into total 200-pound plus pear shape by the time they are 40. It is very rare to find a thin middle-aged Hispanic woman in Miami.

hey, don't I know it. I know many object to latinas, but honestly, when they're in their prime, it's far from a bad sight.

The reason why a lot of them are getting fat when their older is because of their metabolism slowing down as they age. In Mexico a lot of traditional Mexican foods are made with a lot of fat/lard and they like to eat a lot. Mix in the fact that many of them don't work out a lot and you have their overweight bodies. Thankfully Rosa doesn't want that to happen to her so she goes running every day and gets in a little work out. Not to mention not all will hurt you and not all smoke cigarettes like chimneys. It has nothing to do with their race being doomed to become fat.

And never shut up? We're talking about fucking women dude. (Not to mention I know a lot of guys who never shut the fuck up as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod